“Best place in the area...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Inn

BEST WESTERN Inn
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Rohnert Park

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Fountain Valley, California, Usa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We love the breakfast provided by this B/W. Our only problem this time was that the lighting was really poor (low). The beds were pretty good. The service is always good and dependable. We will definitely return.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Pat J
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed in this best western. Both times have been fantastic. The room is very nice, well done and clean. The bed is very good and a good nights sleep is very easy in the hotel. The front desk staff are very friendly and helpful and they even made some copies of important paper work I found I was short of the number I need for a presentation. When I offered to pay for the copies I was told no and Jessie would not take a tip I offered him saying it is all part of the service. A surprise for me when I went out to the pool to have a look I found it was heated to 78 and there were several people enjoying it and the enclosed hot tub. This was January. Check in and out is fast and easy. they serve a nice breakfast and there is an IHOP right next door with great food.
I will be staying here when ever I am up in the area.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the pool area are very quite
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank RichK_1
Stratford, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Stayed here one night on my seven week road trip across Canada & the U.S.
After spending the previous night at the Manchester Beach KOA it was time to pull off the road and get some food & sleep into me in that order! This place is close to the freeway so it's convenient when you're looking for lodging. I found my room very reasonable at $75.00 that was on the second floor overlooking the parking lot. Room was clean with a comfortable bed and I really couldn't hear any road noise coming from the Interstate at the end of the building. I passed on the IHOP next door and ate at a Mexican restaurant nearby that was my first experience with that type of food and I got to admit I really liked it! The breakfast next morning was the usual continental fair I've come to expect at all the hotels along my trip. Nothing special...just enough to get you going in the morning...there's something about the smell of freshly brewed coffee that gets your mojo going in the morning I find! After that it was time to pack up the car and head over the Golden Gate Bridge towards Carmel for my next night's stay but that's another review!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank wheyboy
Eureka
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

We travel a lot due to my daughters sport activities. We have stayed at this location several times. The staff are very pleasant. The place is a bit shabby, but it is very affordable and pretty clean, The one thing we were disappointed with, was there was nothing "hot" for breakfast. The coffee is wonderful though:)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Rodeway Inn Wine Country
Rodeway Inn Wine Country
#5 of 9 in Rohnert Park
3.0 of 5 stars 156 reviews

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn? Share your experiences!