“Great Customer Services and clean room”
Review of Best Western Inn

Best Western Inn
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Rohnert Park
california
“Great Customer Services and clean room”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I stayed in this hotel after seeing a Giants Game in San Francisco, I knew we would be checking in later than check-in time so I called to let them know. The person who answered the phone assured me it would be no problem. When we arrived I was so pleased! The front desk person Tammi was sooooo pleasant and quick. My room was very clean, bed was comfortable and when checking out I asked the front desk person if it was too late to add my Best Western rewards number, she let me know that someone there audits the paperwork and looked up my name and found I had a rewards number and that this number was already added for me to earn my points. I was so very pleased and would recommend anyone to stay there. It was only a little over an hour to AT&T park and much cheaper than staying in San Francisco. Very good value for the money and they have a continental breakfast too where they will even make you a waffle.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank mizspirited

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed August 24, 2011

When I looked for a hotel in Rohnert Park Best Western was rated #1 and I have to agree. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the location is convenient to shopping, eating, Sonoma State University, the freeway as well as surrounding cities. Our room had a mini refrigerator/freezer, microwave and coffee maker. Breakfast is offered and it's a nice selection with fresh made waffles. If there is one negative it was the 20 minute in line wait to check out but that certainly won't deter me from returning!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank dahlia8
Wales
Reviewed July 31, 2011

We paid a bit more (about £10-£15 more) for this night’s accommodation than other nights this holiday. I have to say you could see a difference, and we still thought it was pretty good value for money, given the location’s proximity to the Napa and Sonoma Valleys and the price of other accommodation in the area that we looked at. The room was spacious, clean, comfortable, well furnished and quiet. There was a good range of restaurants nearby for dinner. (We ate at the Red Lobster, which was a bit pricey for us for the a la carte, but had an amazingly good value 4-course set special of soup, salad, grilled tilapia with potatoes and vegetables, plus dessert. Also, the soft, warm, cheesy biscuits that came before the meal were melt-in-the-mouth delicious.) Breakfast was good, with a wide range of options and the staff were friendly and helpful. Couldn’t really ask for more.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Andrew253
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We just spent a wonderful 7 nights at this motel! We're first-time visitors and will definitely return. The motel is extremely clean, the staff are very friendly and helpful -- all of them. I can not think of anything bad to say about our stay at this motel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank DuoTravelling
Sacramento, California
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Clean, well appointed room. Had couch, coffee table, desk, chair, microwave, small refrig, lots of storage space. Nice linens. Quiet. Close to IHOP, Dennys, and other coffee shops. Hotel has a nice breakfast - waffles et al. Even had soy milk. Book direct with hotel to get best price.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RioVistaMomma
San Jose, California
Reviewed June 12, 2011

Not sure when I booked the room what this place would be like. It was a last minute
trip. This place was very clean,beds were very good. The breakfast was one of better
ones we have had and they keep it going until 11A.M.. If we come up to wine country
again. This would be the place we would stay.

Room Tip: It is next to Highway 101. Slept good.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Rohnert Park, California
Reviewed May 17, 2011

This Best western was a nice, clean room & the roomes smell clean. Outside was very well taken care of as well as the inside of the room and the office. Very Pet Friendly. Awesome city.
I was moving from Indiana to Rohnert Park and came in a day early, my apartment was not ready so I had to stay at the Best Western to which was a very good chice. I have an outside room to highway 101 very loud outside not bad in the room but the staff was very upfront about the road noise, but I chose it because I was checking in at 6 am and it was all they had but honesty, the noise wasn't that bad. a lot of places to eat, shop and see.

Room Tip: More quiet on the inside parking lot
  • Stayed May 2011
Best Western Petaluma Inn
Rodeway Inn Wine Country
Rodeway Inn Wine Country
#6 of 10 in Rohnert Park

Been to Best Western Inn? Share your experiences!