“Nice Lunch at the Garden”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #10 of 127 Restaurants in Rohnert Park
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Had lunch at this Olive Garden. Service was very good. The calamari appetizer was superb! Lunch fare was very tasty--soup, sandwiches, bread sticks and their salad. Yummy. Can get crowded and require a short wait.

1  Thank travel447

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Short wait for a sat night, waitress was nice and attentive, salad and breadsticks were delightful as always, i had the smoked chicken mozzarella which was juicy and packed with flavor, johan had the new chicken toscana, dry chicken, paired with dry risotto and not much flavor, just hard to swallow.

2  Thank cityboy_nz
Reviewed October 23, 2013

OK, so it's not fine dining but the food is always consistently good and the service usually just as good.

1  Thank Bill B
Reviewed October 14, 2013

First I have to say the service was way better than your average restaraunt. Our wait staff were excellent.

The food was very bland though. Maybe that is why this place seems to popular as I am aware with large groups there are always a few people that prefer mild food. For me I prefer a lot of spices and bolder flavors though. I found myself adding a lot of pepper, salt, tobasco sauce to my food to give it more flavor.

The portions are huge though and the bread sticks were pretty yummy.

I think a good place for people that want to play it safe or who are in a large group.

The place was very clean, the price seemed a little high for the quality of the food but not terrible.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

It was a romantic evening. We had the eggplant plus salad and soup. The bread sticks are delicious. All in all, it was very enjoyable venture. The place was very, very busy, but we waited a little over 15 minutes. All the host and hostess, waiters and waitress all seem very happy, as though they really liked their work. They make you feel important and happy that you chose the Olive Garden. I definitely would return.

1  Thank Phyllis W