All reviews front desk room was clean home depot goodnite inn walking distance sonoma county the santa rosa area san francisco wine country walmart sammy maintenance california wineries
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for work and the worker Idalia Lopez was a very good worker who helped me out and in a timely matter it is a nice place and is very comfortable stay the surrounding stores are very helpful also thank you Idalia for making me feel comfortable

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Aaron_L_GM_CHA, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments in regards to the customer service provided by Idalia. We will be sure to share your kind words directly with her as well as our entire staff. We definitely look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve stayed here many times the last few months and has been positive great staff and friendly people the rooms are decent close to many shopping centers and casino for the price not a bad place to stay I would stay here again

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel! We are pleased that our positive and friendly staff continues to bring you back over and over again. We definitely look forward to your return visit to beautiful Sonoma County.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I am so please with the type of customer service I received good night Inn staff goes above and beyond Idalia was very friendly and professional offered me a room that was in the courtyard i asked for something away from the freeway. Room where very clean and hotel was quiet would definitely stay here again. Is a very pleasant trip for me.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! We are pleased that Idalia was able to accommodate you by being friendly and professional. We do strive to provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price with unparalleled guest service. We hope to see you again during your next visit to the North Bay.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We were charged $171 for a night at this Good Nite Inn. Very confused why the prices are listed so low. Rooms were not nice or well-kept and there was only one towel set for two of us. Would not use this hotel again

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Aaron_L_GM_CHA, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that our hotel didn't live up to your expectations. We pride ourselves on providing clean comfortable rooms at an affordable price. We cater to the cost-conscious traveler as we offer the best rates in all of Sonoma County. We hope that you are able to find alternate accommodations during your next visit to the North Bay.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

I am in the process of moving to the area and needed a decent place for cheap. I’m fairly picky and this place exceeds my expectations! It’s nothing fancy, but MUCH nicer than a motel 8. VERY clean and safe. I stay here every week and Brenda is always very nice and helpful. Not a bad deal for the price!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Aaron_L_GM_CHA, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Thank you very much for your review of our hotel! We are pleased that Brenda is always very nice and helpful. We will definitely share your comments with her and the rest of our staff. We genuinely look forward to your return visit and are grateful that you have chosen our property as your "home away from home."