All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanhome depotgoodnite innwalking distancesonoma countythe santa rosa areasan franciscowine countrywalmartsammymaintenancecaliforniawineries
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We were originally scheduled to be here for 3 nights and ended up staying for 10 due to a medical emergency. Paula at the front desk not only listened with care and compassion, she also helped me get the best deal for our extended stay. The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly and it is located right off Highway 101- which makes it super easy to get to. We would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Aaron_L_GM_CHA, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2018

Thank you very much for your excellent review! We are pleased that Paula was able to provide you with 5-Star service during your extended visit to our property and we definitely look forward to your next stay in beautiful Sonoma County.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

We were assigned to one of the last rooms available facing the highway (despite I did my reservation months ago). The room was not insolated at all and the solution that Idalia offered, at the front desk, was to use earplugs. I asked if there was another room available, otherwise, I would prefer to cancel my reservation and have my money back. Idalia, without providing any further information canceled my reservation and told me that I should talk to Expedia. Literally, she screwed us over. I think that the person in front desk should be there to provide support and help costumers. Their job depends on that. I definetly do not recommend this motel. Being rude and screw costumers over must be unacceptable in the front desk jobs. I hope people like Idalia find another type of job.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to apologize for the miscommunication between yourself and our staff. Please understand that unforeseen circumstances do arise from time to time. We hope that you were able to procure other accommodations and we do hope that you decide to give us another opportunity to provide you with an outstanding experience during your next visit to beautiful Wine Country.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

The staff was very helpful, especially Nelly. My husband had trouble sleeping at night because of the freeway traffic. Our room overlooked the busy 101 fwy. Nelly moved us to a more quiet room which overlooked the inside courtyard. Thank you Nelly.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Aaron_L_GM_CHA, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are pleased that Nelly was able to provide such a positive experience to you and your husband. We definitely look forward to your return visit to the North Bay.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best hotel in sonoma county, i stayed there for two nights and it was awesome. Good quite rooms with free high speed internet. Nelly was friendly with good hospitality... I really enjoyed the stay. I will definately go back..

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank michael01155

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are pleased that Nelly was able to accommodate you during your stay and we can't wait to serve you again during your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed July 21, 2018

We were looking for a place to spend the night somewhere between the Golden Gate Bridge and the north end of Sonoma County, and chose this property because the price was cheaper than most nearby hotels, and its ratings were good. Our room was, as others have noted, sparse (e.g., no coffee-maker, microwave, or fridge), but it was clean and comfortable. The only minor problem noted was the faucet on the bathroom sink, which was a bit "loose" in its mounting. We had a room facing the interior courtyard, and it was very quiet (despite the property's being close to Highway 101). The hotel does not provide complimentary, breakfast, only coffee and hot water for tea available in the hotel lobby. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018
Aaron_L_GM_CHA, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased that you found value by staying at our hotel. We have definitely made note of the loose faucet and will repair it immediately. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your next visit to beautiful Sonoma County.