All reviews front desk room was clean home depot goodnite inn walking distance sonoma county the santa rosa area san francisco wine country walmart sammy maintenance california wineries
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

Great place.. easy access to freeway and The front desk ladies were friendly and helpful Thank you Jannet and Nelly you guys are perfect...make sure you guys check this place out whenever you do you travels near Santa Rosa or Rohnert you truly won’t be disappointed

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Aaron_L_GM_CHS, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2018

Thank you very much for your excellent review! We genuinely appreciate your honest feedback in regards to your stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed our unparalleled guest service in which you received from Jannet and Nelly. We definitely look forward to your next visit to beautiful Wine Country.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

I normally don’t write reviews, but the service of this you lady must be acknowledged! Steff’s positive attitude and friendly service made everything much easier. I’ll sure be staying here every single time I’m in town! Thank you Steff!

Stayed: December 2017
Aaron_L_GM_CHS, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are very pleased that Steff went above and beyond with her positive attitude and friendly service! We will definitely be sure to recognize her efforts! We look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Stay here from time to time.. Rooms are very clean and roomy.. Usualy check in with jannet she is great. Shes very friendly. And makes sure we know where everything is at also Customer service is awesome. I will be back.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Aaron_L_GM_CHS, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that Jannet was able to help make everything great with her friendly attitude and demeanor. We definitely look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

I normally dont write reviews for hotels because most have not satisfied me as much as the good nite inn has. The moment i walked in janet and i believe the other young ladys name was samantha? Both young ladies greeted me and treated with me with respect and took like more than 5 minutes to relate with me. Ive never had that at any hotel and believe me ived stayed at a lot of hotels. But not like this one. I wil most definitely be coming back!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Aaron_L_GM_CHS, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Thank you very much for your excellent review! We are pleased that you received outstanding customer service from both Jannet and Samahara! We definitely look forward to your return visit to our hotel.

Reviewed December 26, 2017

I don't usually write reviews but this was the exception!! your staff did the best to fulfill my needs and I was really comfortable talking with Sammy♡ I had a wonderful time during my stay! Thanks so much guys!! I will be back for sure!!

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
Aaron_L_GM_CHS, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2017

Thank you very much for your excellent review of our hotel! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the 5-Star service that you received from Sammy! We definitely look forward to your return visit to beautiful Sonoma County.