All reviews front desk room was clean home depot goodnite inn walking distance sonoma county the santa rosa area san francisco wine country walmart sammy maintenance california wineries
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a night. A nice clean place with really spacious room and great free WiFi. Comfortable beds. Some vehicle noise as close to main road but didn't disturb sleep.
Can walk to Taco Bell, Arby's, Home Depot and Walmart.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Aaron_L_GM_CHS, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed the comfort and spaciousness of our guestroom as well as our close proximity to many area restaurants. We definitely look forward to your next visit to beautiful Sonoma County.

Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay at the Good nite inn all the staff are very friendly the rooms are clean and they have affordable rates. Michelle at the FD was very helpful. I will definitely be coming back. I recommend this hotel to anyone staying around this area.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Aaron_L_GM_CHS, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Thank you very much for your wonderful 5-Star Review of our hotel! We genuinely appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you enjoyed the value that our hotel provided as well as the friendly service that was delivered by Michelle. We definitely look forward to your return visit to beautiful Sonoma County.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Literally worst experience ever!! Had my credit card on file for them to extend another night if needed but instead they packed up all my family's belongings and brought it to the lobby. I never heard of a hotel doing that. Never got one phone call saying they were packing up our stuff. Terrible! Terrible! Stay Classy GNI!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Aaron_L_GM_CHS, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that your stay with us was anything less than enjoyable. Please understand that you had left your belongings in our guest room and failed to secure payment. We did not have a contact phone number for you which is why we were unable to contact you. We were sold out for the evening therefore our only alternative was to store your belongings in the lost and found and assume that you had checked out.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

It was horrible, the minute I get into my room I hear laughing and hear sounds if jumping. Next is true with truth. A woman upstairs follows my steps to my bathroom, my sitting area. She then sends smells of Lysol or oinesol, I mean it reeked thru the walls. Suddenly a JOLT from underneath my bed occurs several times. She continues to follow me from one room to the next in my room. I cannot explain how I feel my privacy was invaded. I wake up this morning to her hammering the Wall.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank hulahoocoil
Aaron_L_GM_CHS, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Thank you very much for your review. We are sorry that you felt that another one of our guests was deliberately trying to invade your privacy. Due to your comments, we were able to move you to another room which was on the 3rd floor in our beautiful courtyard. We definitely hope that you decide to visit us again during your next trip to the North Bay.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I started looking at Trip Advisor Hotel prices and review ratings-comments in Ukiah all the way to "the bridge" and only found one single place that struck me as a real winning combination in a very high room price market...this Good Night Inn. As reviewed, nice, clean, new, easy to access with multiple eatery choices nearby. I chose the top floor poolside for off freeway quite for $7 more, it is. Recommended.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Aaron_L_GM_CHS, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

Thank you very much for your positive review. We are pleased that you enjoyed our accommodations as well as our close proximity to many area restaurants. We definitely look forward to your next visit to wonderful Wine Country.