$85
RodewayInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

Best Western Inn(Rohnert Park)(Great Value!)
$129
$191
$181
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Motel 6 Rohnert Park(Rohnert Park)
$80
$130
QualityInn
$107
$104
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleangas stationlow pricehome depotgreat customer servicefast foodthe santa rosa areasonoma countygraton casinochecking insan franciscowine countrymichellewalmartmaintenancecalifornia
Reviewed February 3, 2016 via mobile

I recently stayed at the Goodnight Inn for a couple of days while on business. I've stayed and reviewed this hotel previously but since the recent updates and continued effort to turn this hotel into the premiere place for travelers and locals alike to stay in comfort and value, I simply had to write this review. I have been a loyal supporter of this establishment for so many reasons but the one thing that really stands out for me is that the staff and management are unison in their commited effort to give the customer exactly what they pay for and it shows in everything you see and feel when you are a guest here. Some things in life can go unnoticed to those who do not appreciate the big picture. Here the big picture are the owners of this hotel, who've made the right call with there management and staff and for that, this review basically writes itself. Thank you to the staff and management of the Good night Inn, you are doing great things and it shows. In the words of one of my favorite movies; STAY GOLDEN.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business
Aaron_L_GM_CHS, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2016

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your candid feedback. It is wonderful to hear how you are a loyal supporter of our hotel and the many things that we have done to try and better our property for our customers. We are glad that you had taken the time to write a genuine review and we definitely look forward to your next visit to beautiful Wine Country.

Reviewed January 16, 2016

I stayed here at the Good Nite Inn because of the awesome rate!!!! Ignored the loud traffic the fighting neighbors, but when the housekeepers stole my fan/heater, the box it came in and went through the dresser apparently looking for the receipt. I called the front desk and let her know and her response was "Oh, that was yours? Let me go find out i'll call you back in less then 10min" and never contacted me back. And on my last night there I went out for ice and ran into the housekeeping and asked did I miss you guys cause no one came to clean or freshen towels. Her response was "Marta.... POSA? Be right there. And never came!!!! I will not be extending my stay here.

Room Tip: Not sure, I was fine with the TV up and tuned out the highway traffic.
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
Aaron_L_GM_CHS, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2016

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback. We would like to apologize for the confusion involving your alleged missing fan. We spoke with our entire staff and unfortunately nothing was found. It is a shame that you would accuse our staff of theft without making sure that it was actually taken. We later were informed that you found your fan after creating such a disturbance at our hotel. We genuinely hope that you are able to find a another hotel that is better suited for you.

Reviewed January 10, 2016

Searched for a place to sleep through TripAdvisor and then re-directed to Expedia. There was a lady previous to our check-in arguing with the attendant, yet our check-in process went more smoothly than hers. We were headed to an "inside Courtyard/near the pool" room on the 3rd floor (as suggested anyway from numerous sites). The light wasn't turning on and we called to see if they could replace the lightbulb. Apparently the lamp itself was just unplugged. Oops. There is no microwave, no fridge (we brought our own ice chests anyway), no hair dryer (brought my own), no iron/ironing board. This place is a bed, TV, suitcase stand, a desk, clean bathroom, and that's IT. We heard the towels were scratchy from other reviews, so we brought our own as well. We are a couple who have 5 kids and just wanted to get out of Sacramento to Sonoma and we had plans for dinner in Bodega Bay. We simply needed a place to lay our heads.I caught myself sleeping with my mouth wide open, so I guess being spoiled by a quiet room and cable TV, I really have no complaints. The Burger King nearby is yucky. Don't eat there! Parking is a little tricky, so we parked facing the main drag. There were bums rifling through the garbage and it was either people passing through town or people who live near/on premises. We stayed in our room and went to 76 for anything we needed like fresh donuts or coffee. We didn't partake of the Inn's breakfast. Very conveniently located and we got a good deal. Can't complain about that.

Stayed: January 2016
Aaron_L_GM_CHS, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2016

Thank you very much for your review. We are pleased that your check-in process went smoothly and that your room was quiet and comfortable. We definitely look forward to your next stay with us in beautiful Sonoma County.

Reviewed January 5, 2016

everything great. if you need extra conditioner or towlette or tissue paper or extra towels they do not mind bringing by.
never saw anything bad. there is police patrolling if you need assistance they are there.

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
Aaron_L_GM_CHS, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2016

Thank you very much for your positive review! We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with is and that our customer service is most helpful. We look forward to your next visit to beautiful Sonoma County.

Reviewed January 5, 2016

Had decided at the last moment to stay in Santa Rosa for a few days to see a dear friend of mine. All my typical haunts were either fully booked, or had implemented surge pricing. Was on a budget, and had stayed here in the past. Was an ok visit then. As their price was reasonable, and they had rooms available, I thought I'd chance it and made reservations for my daughter and myself. I requested and "inside" courtyard facing room, top floor, to minimize any possible noise from the freeway. Check in was perfect. All employees from check in, to housekeeping and maintenance, exceptionally friendly and informative. The room was decent size, spare and basic, bare bones - no microwave, fridge or coffee maker - but I knew this going in, and it was fine. Plenty of places to eat, fast food as well as sit down, not to mention a WalMart just down the street. Bathroom small, but vanity area is large enough for a family. Climate control worked quickly and well - had been a cold day outdoors. My only thoughts were that people may have smoked in a non-smoking room, as I smelled the faintest odor and the towels could be softer. What they offered was "scratchy" to me, but not a deal breaker. For budget, it met my needs and didn't creep myself or my daughter out. We slept very well, did not encounter noise, plentiful parking, felt safe. Would stay again if my budget is tight.

Room Tip: Choose an "inside" facing room, view of courtyard/pool. Since near a freeway, noise is much less pronounced.
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled with friends

Thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate your positive feedback. We are pleased that you enjoyed your accommodations and our close proximity to restaurants and other businesses. It is wonderful to hear that you were treated well by our entire staff. We definitely look forward to your next visit to our property.