“No problems”

Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Rohnert Park
Reviewed July 19, 2014

The online price sold us and although thew reviews were all over, we had a nice stay. You get what you pay for and we got a decent room and met some other nice guests. Internet is not free, but the location is fine and the room was clean. The grounds were clean and well kept. I'd stay there again for the same price.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the courtyard are the quietest.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed June 15, 2014

A large group of us booked 3 rooms for a wedding in Santa Rosa. A few days before our arrival I called and requested an early check-in as we needed to get dressed and up to Santa Rosa by 4pm. I was told we could arrive by 1pm. When we arrived, there was no record of my request for an early check in and I was questioned as to who exactly I spoke to as if they did not believe me. We were told to go grab some lunch across the street and they would try and get our rooms ready. When we returned the MANAGER was extremely rude and told us we had two choices, to wait or cancel!. Trust me...this hotel was not sold out and at this point we were already at 2pm. It wasn't until after we collected information on names and corporate contacts that we were given two of our three rooms so we could get ready. Rooms are very dated. Holes in the bedspreads, stained carpets and no power plug in the bathroom area in one of the rooms. The bathroom was clean and the tv worked fine. I felt fairly safe in the neighborhood but there as definitely some girls hanging around that looked like they could be "working".

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed June 10, 2014

This hotel was absolutely awful. Doesn't even deserve 1 star. Please DON'T STAY HERE. I knew this place wasn't going to be luxurious; I was prepared to stay at a crappy place in order to get a cheap room, since I just needed a place to crash. However, I never imagined how absolutely disgusting this place would be, and I wasn't prepared for such a horrible experience. The hotel is full of "residents;" people that live there even though you're not supposed to (they make you sign something of the sort at the beginning). Our room was right next door to a couple that was clearly living there. When we arrived, they were drinking beer outside our door and smoking cigarettes. Our room REEKED of cigarettes, even though it was supposedly "non-smoking." This couple (who looked like junkies) left their bottles on our doorstep, which were not cleaned up by the crew the whole time we were there. When I complained about the cigarette smell in our room, I was told there was nothing that could be done (bull****). The staff definitely needs to learn a thing or two about customer service. The carpet in our room was filthy, full of stains and absolutely gross. The fading color and texture indicated it hadn't been replaced in at least 20 years. I didn't want to walk barefoot in our own room. I can't even begin to imagine the kinds of nasty things that have gone on on that bed. So gross. This place felt like a filthy motel were people take their prostitutes or shoot up drugs. Besides that feel, here are a few other details: The shower pressure was pretty crappy, and I was really upset that they didn't have any conditioner. I wasn't expecting any other "luxurious" amenities such as hair dryer and/or coffee maker in our room... (which of course we didn't have), but I was hoping they would AT LEAST have conditioner. What hotel doesn't??? The toilet flush got stuck every time, and I am pretty sure the toilet was also leaking. On our second (and thankfully last) day there, I found a huge bug in the bathroom (looked like a cockroach but I'm not sure what it was). Finally, the walls seemed like they were made of freaking paper. It was soooo loud at night! Both nights! I could hear people talking, people laughing, people walking... and worst of all, I kept hearing the sound of someone trying to open a lock door over and over again (click... click... click...) that wouldn't open. This went on for a good 40 minutes or so. I don't know if someone was trying to break in to a room or what, but this kept me awake in the wee hours of the night/morning. Ugh this place absolutely sucked. The only positive thing about it is that it was close to the main shopping and dining area in Rohnert Park... and also close to the freeway for easy access (that is if you don't mind the freeway noise in the middle of the night). More like easy escape. To sum up, NOT WORTH $70/night!!! Not even worth $1/night. Please do yourselves a favor and book something else. You will be glad you did. Ugh.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Deborah S
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I have never stayed anywhere so horrible before. Was staying for a couple days while visiting friends. Made it through one night and had to leave. They were quick to pay back for the two nights we did not stay but I think I should have gotten a refund for the night we did stay. The room smelled awful, the carpet was so stained that we didn't take off our socks and actually through them away after we left. The lamp shades were cracked, there was black mold all along the bathroom ceiling and no light shade on the bathroom light. There were really questionable people hanging around the stairwells all night and running up and down the corridors. My friend went out to the car at one point and saw someone going into a room with a prostitute. The only good thing I can say is that the staff were friendly when we checked in. I would caution anyone who is thinking about staying here.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank StaciLMT
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

I have always stayed at this place when I was traveling thru northen cali. Safe n close to restaurants n shopping places. Clean n quiete. I don't know about now that rohnert park put the new casino. Hope this place is still good place to stay. Have never had any problems with it.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Checked into the hotel for my daughters graduation and booked 2 months earlier, when we arrived they doubled the room rate on me, and would not look at my confirmation, Also said no Lisa worked there but she was at the desk in the morning. That was pretty bad enough, but they gave us a room by the Taco Bell, Prostitutes everywhere due to the Casino nearby, Police every night, and my daughters bed had blood on it, She was bit by a bed bug, With no rooms avail in the area we were forced to stay or sleep on the street, I would never tell anyone to stay there They show photos of their rooms that do not exist. We were getting calls every night by the previous lady that stayed there. The beds were slanted to the middle and we had to go buy pillows at the Costco. BEWARE!! I even took photos of the bed bugs, we had to leave..

Room Tip: Don't stay here, too many hotels in the area to stay here and either get sick or get hurt'...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank Robin E
Reviewed May 1, 2014

The rooms were tidy and neat. I love the pool area and the closness of all the shopping centers. The thing that i loved most about this hotel was the staff. I MEAN WOW!! everyone was friendly and kind. They were exactly what i needed after a long drive. There was a handsome young man named ARTHUR who was very fun to talk to and helpful. I Loved his possitiveness and his smile.

THE HOTEL IS NICE AND CLEAN BUT THE STAFF IS WHAT PUT MY VISIT AT 5 STARS!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Best Western Plus Garden Inn
Best Western Plus Garden Inn
#5 of 25 in Santa Rosa
Oxford Suites Sonoma County - Rohnert Park

Been to Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park? Share your experiences!