Decided to stay the night and play at the casino right up the road. I'm usually a hilton person, but wanted to stay nearby to the action. Check in person was fine, process was painless enough. Room was located on the freeway side which was a little on the noisy side, but hello you know it's next to the freeway before you check in so why complain about it? Yes it is basic, odd mismatched furniture and an old tv, but everything worked fine, bed was small but ok, could have done with more pillows but for $44 I'm not expecting much. Good location, next to Burger King and Taco Bell with chili's and inn and out both a short walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Located between Petaluma and Santa Rosa, California, the Good Nite Inn is close to a wide variety of dining options within walking distance, over 150 wineries within a short drive and just minutes from Russian River Valley, Infineon Raceway, the Charles M. Schultz Museum, Crane Creek Regional Park, the Scandia Family Fun Center, Sonoma State University, Sonoma Fairgrounds, and Russian River Wine Road Tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park Hotel Rohnert Park
- Good Nite Rohnert Park
- Good Nite Hotel Rohnert Park
- Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park Sonoma County, CA