Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park
RodewayInn
Best Western Inn(Rohnert Park)(Great Value!)
$133
$129
$195
$162
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
$188
$152
Motel 6 Rohnert Park(Rohnert Park)
$106
  • Pool
$99
$96
$119
$114
QualityInn
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$109
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanhome depotgas stationlow pricewalking distancegreat customer servicefast foodthe santa rosa areasonoma countygraton casinochecking insan franciscowine countrymichellewalmartmaintenance
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I don't know how anyone can rate this hotel more than one star! I stayed here because it was the weekend for moving into college and nothing else was available. I was charged $100 the first night, $75 the next. This hotel averages $45 per night. The room did not have coffee, the television was old, the pillows were flat and we changed rooms because of the horrible odor, questionable people were loitering in the hallways smoking cigarettes all night, and they lock down the lobby at night so that you have to go to a guarded window to talk to someone. The hallways were littered with cigarette butts everywhere. When I returned from an exhausting day of moving my son into college, there were questionable people starring me down in the parking lot. I was so scared, I checked out of the hotel my 3rd night, and checked into the Hampton Inn where I finally got a decent night sleep after two days of no sleep.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank MW1235
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Nice employee's and good location, but very old and run down rooms. Front door and bath room door had to be slammed to close, carpet was coming apart and the room and building is in desperate need of a remodel.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel until this is renovated
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank socalsxt
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My girlfriend, Amanda, and I found this place because we knew that we would need a place to rest our heads after flying and driving for over fourteen hours. The hotel was what we expected: a place to clean ourselves up and sleep for a few hours, nothing more. We checked in very late - around 1:00AM. Since it was after hours we had to check in through a tiny window because the lobby was locked. The woman that checked us in was very nice, otherwise our experience didn't come close to flattering us but again...we expected it. An immediate turn off was the fee for WiFi at check in. One of my biggest pet peeves is being nickel-and-dimed by my hotel and here it was...an extra charge for WiFi ($4.95 per day).

There are no elevators at the place - at least there weren't any by our room. I don't mind carrying luggage up a few flights of stairs, but this might be an issue for someone else (like Amanda!) When we entered our "non smoking" room we could smell smoke. It was obvious that the rooms weren't properly fumigated when they changed the smoking policy. As ex-smokers this didn't bother us, but it may bother someone else.

The room was very dated and in pretty rough shape. The dresser had scratches all over it and the carpet was stained and torn. The first thing we did when we walked in was remove the bedspread - most hotels do not wash their bedspreads regularly and we had a gut feeling that this place hadn't done so in the last decade. After my initial impression of the room, the bedspread wasn't going to touch us.

Overall we slept well, the shower worked, and 10 hours later we were happy to leave and be on our way. The place served it's purpose...it actually might have helped us get back on the road faster!

Room Tip: Fine for a quick overnight, nothing more.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I stay there frequently and its wonderful. Helpful staff. Management is great and attentive. They clean your room everyday. Nice place to stay. Nice areas for my kids to play in. The pool was recently redone and looks awesome!!! Rooms are bigger than your standard room it's nice!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Be prepared to get what you pay for.... this is a low-priced motel with no coffee or hair dryer in the room.. and only one thin, small towel per person!! Plus, no hand-towels, you'll have to use the face cloths!! Front desk staff was friendly though!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo