“Wonderful”

Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Rohnert Park
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We. Wanted tospend a few days in Ca for wine tasting,we decided to pick this hotel because my friend stay here before.This is nice and clean property withlittle wear tear, manager A Singh was very nice, helpful to us,regarding wine tasting, we need towel, he was nice with us

• Stayed: December 2012
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive comments. It is so great to hear that you are receiving outstanding service here at the Good Nite Inn. It means a lot to me that you took the time to voice your thoughts about our property. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Me, my husband wanted to spend a few days in California wine country for wine tasting and visit some wines, this hotel a fairly new for us, cleanliness and upkeep of the place are excellent, the staff we dealt with was manager Atish Singh with we're all outstanding in their eagerness to make us feel welcome and cater to our needs at 7pm ,I will do come back, also he tells us about some wineries around in Sonoma for wine tasting, he save quite a bit of money driving around, excellent service!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I must tell you though, that we will continue to provide warm, welcoming and customized service.
Thanks again for staying with us, and I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

It isn't a 5 star resort... but for the price it was perfect. Low cost... warm.. safe. Staff was friendly. Bunch of places to eat. Walmart across the street. I would stay here again. I come to town every now and again. But this was the first time I stayed here. I liked it enough. Will be staying here the next time I come to town.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank JAMMAJEWEL

On behalf of staff and management, I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your stay at the Good Nite Inn. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every guest that stays with us. Your feedback will be shared with all those you mentioned who contributed to your overall satisfaction while here and I will personally acknowledge those that made your stay a memorable one. I hope that should you have another opportunity to have to stay in the area again, that you would select the Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park again! Once again, thank you again for taking the time to share your positive experience with us and TripAdvisor!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Very nice and pleasant stay. Management is doing a good job maintaining this place. The room is nice and clean. Close to walmart in walking distance. 2restaurants near by. Staffs are very pleasant and helpful. I will come back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Graggsshac

Reviewed December 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a couple of days with our kids. I'm glad we chose this place. Its a great value for the money. The rooms are kind of bare bones but clean. We had a little problem with the toilet but the front desk sent the maintenance man and he fixed it in no time. Very friendly and professional. The staff here was great. The grounds are very well kept. I've stayed here before earlier this year and it wasnt so great but it seems like theyve made alot of changes for the better.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Melissa S
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Dear Melissa S
On behalf of staff and management, I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your stay at the Good Nite Inn. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every guest that stays with us. Your feedback will be shared with Jeremy - Maintenance Engineer and all those you mentioned who contributed to your overall satisfaction while here and I will personally acknowledge those that made your stay a memorable one. I hope that should you have another opportunity to have to stay in the area again, that you would select the Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park again! Once again, thank you again for taking the time to share your positive experience with us and Trip Advisor!

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I had been staying at this hotel when one morning at work I realised I was covered in bites. So I called the hoteland the front desk aid they would send maintenance in to check it out and sure enough he found bed bugs. They moved me to a different room. I ended up having to miss 21/2 days of work due to being covered in bed bug bites.the hotel never offered to reimburse me for my lost wages or made any effort to make the situation right being a regular paying customer I would have thought I would have been treated better than that

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank korendawson

Dear korendawson.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your most recent stay at the Good Nite Inn. We truly value your input and very much rely on our guests feedback in an effort to continuously improve our operation. Your feedback enables us to concentrate our efforts as to how we can improve our hotel. I would like to sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered while staying with us with the Bed Bug in your room . We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest that stays with us, and regretfully in your case we failed to meet that criteria. I wish if you would have notified the front desk right away so we could have inspected the room and should we found any bed bugs, we could have treated it right there and then. However, we inspect and go to all unoccupied rooms daily and do a thorough inspection. If there was a bed bug present in the room, we could have found out upon inspection but we found no evidence of any bugs present in the room. Rest assured I have reviewed your feedback with the department heads in an effort to prevent this from happening again in the future. Once again, thank you for your feedback and I hope that you would afford us another opportunity to be of service to you in the future should your travels bring you back to the area again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 28, 2012

We found everything at GNI to be well kept !! The room was spacious, clean and at check-in I got the reservation I had asked for...not a tell them what they want to hear, kinda thing !! We checked in on Friday night and it was just a little bit noisy, and that was the only time. If I had any complaint at all it would be that the half roll of toilet paper was all there was there, however no problem getting more and it saddens me to think that they can't leave an extra roll in the room because someone would take it ??? Bathroom was great, everything worked !! Will definitely be going back !!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cashiningstar
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Dear cashiningstar,

Best Western Plus Garden Inn
Best Western Plus Garden Inn
#5 of 25 in Santa Rosa
Oxford Suites Sonoma County - Rohnert Park

Been to Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park? Share your experiences!