We found everything at GNI to be well kept !! The room was spacious, clean and at check-in I got the reservation I had asked for...not a tell them what they want to hear, kinda thing !! We checked in on Friday night and it was just a little bit noisy, and that was the only time. If I had any complaint at all it would be that the half roll of toilet paper was all there was there, however no problem getting more and it saddens me to think that they can't leave an extra roll in the room because someone would take it ??? Bathroom was great, everything worked !! Will definitely be going back !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Good Nite Inn, the number one economy hotel company in California. Come stay with us and you’ll discover what our loyal customers have come to expect time and time again: comfortable, clean, and modern accommodations at unbeatable prices. Located between Petaluma and Santa Rosa, California, the Good Nite Inn is close to a wide variety of dining options within walking distance, over 150 wineries within a short drive and just minutes from Russian River Valley, Infineon Raceway, the Charles M. Schultz Museum, Crane Creek Regional Park, the Scandia Family Fun Center, Sonoma State University, Sonoma Fairgrounds, and Russian River Wine Road Tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park Hotel Rohnert Park
- Good Nite Rohnert Park
- Good Nite Hotel Rohnert Park
- Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park Sonoma County, CA