“Wonderful ***”

Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Rohnert Park
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We found everything at GNI to be well kept !! The room was spacious, clean and at check-in I got the reservation I had asked for...not a tell them what they want to hear, kinda thing !! We checked in on Friday night and it was just a little bit noisy, and that was the only time. If I had any complaint at all it would be that the half roll of toilet paper was all there was there, however no problem getting more and it saddens me to think that they can't leave an extra roll in the room because someone would take it ??? Bathroom was great, everything worked !! Will definitely be going back !!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cashiningstar
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Dear cashiningstar,
Thank you so much for your positive comments. It is so great to hear that you are receiving outstanding service here at the Good Nite Inn. It means a lot to me that you took the time to voice your thoughts about our property. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you stay with us again.

There are newer reviews for Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park

Reviewed October 17, 2012

We'd stayed here years ago and were curious how it had changed. It was better than we expected. The price was definitely right. Our room was facing the courtyard and very quiet. The room was clean. There was no hair-drier, coffee maker, micro, or fridge, but it's advertising didn't claim it had those things. It did have free parking and ice. We were pleased.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room facing the courtyard. Don't expect the world at this price.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Claire E

Dear ClairAndTom E
Thank you so much for your feedback. It is a tremendous help to me to identify good and bad situations in regards to the Good Nite Inn. I apologize for any inconvenience that was caused due to the lack of amenities such as hair -dryer, Micro, Fridge and Coffee Maker. we do not provide any of these in-room but we do carry it in the front desk. Should you require Hair-dryer, we have it in the front desk and If you need Fridge, we have some in our storage and is only issued upon request.. Microwave is available 24 hours just by the lobby and free coffee and tea is served from 6.00am till noon in the lobby area.
I'm glad that you enjoyed the hotel and I can assure you that on your next visit, should you request any of these amenities, we will be glad to provide you with one. Again, thank you for your feedback and your business. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Errors happen. I understand that and rarely let them bother me. However the way someone deals with the error makes the difference between good and bad service. The front desk at this hotel was horrible. And I am not the kind of person that complains about stuff like this, it's a cheap hotel so I don't expect full service.

Here's the deal: I booked a night on Travelocity. When I arrived to check in I was told there was no reservation, did I have the right place? I got my phone and showed her the confirmation. At this point, you'd expect them to recheck their Travelocity connection and/or contact them for support. Instead I was told that I had to deal with it. It's a cheap hotel, I don't expect full service, so I called Travelocity. The travelocity people call the front desk and confirm my hotel and will fax them a copy. They came back on the phone and suggested I wait fifteen minutes.

Another person came in with a Priceline reservation and got the same welcome.

After waiting 30 minutes I tried the front desk again. The person, who has the personality of a Jello mold didn't bother to check her Travelocity account and refused to book me a room until that was ready. I called Travelocity again and once again they acknowledge the reservation and will send the reservation. While on the phone the second time the manager comes in and mumbled something about reservations. Miss jello mold doesn't acknowledge me until after handling another customer.

Finally she realizes she has the reservation and will start my check in. But now she can't get her computer to recognize the reservation and wants me to wait for the manager to do it in the office. At this,point I've been trying to check in for about an hour and have to leave for a meeting. I told them it was rediculous and had better get this settled by the time I return five hours later.

When I came back, miss Jello Mold doesn't apologize or even acknowledge the earlier experience. I ended up with the worst room and ready to get in the room to write this review. Don't use this hotel. There are other cheap hotels down the street. Don't believe their discount from $97 to $65. That is there normal rate when you walk in off the street.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank 7mary4
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Dear 7mary4
Thank you so much for your feedback. It is a tremendous help to me to identify good and bad situations in regards to the Good Nite Inn. I apologize for any inconvenience that was caused due to the reservation glitch. I can assure you that on your next visit the concerns you had with the reservations will be remedied. Again, thank you for your feedback and your business. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed here one night just because the price was right. Our room was 132 and was facing
the freeway and the offramp. This was supposed to be a non-smoking room but when we opened the door we could smell stale smoke, The rug was stained and the bedside table had
cigarette burns on it. There were no glasses, no hairdryer and we had to stuff a washcloth into
the tub drain to take a bath. The pillows were the flattest ever and even though the bed seemed ok initially I found myself turning over and over like a routissere all night. But the worst part was the heater. We turned it on to take the chill off and the smell was awful.. We had to turn it off. From the outside this hotel looks nice and it is close to several restaurants but we will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay away from the rooms facing the freeway. It is noisy.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mosey48

Dear Mosey48
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your stay with us in October of 2012. We truly value your input and very much rely on our guests feedback in an effort to continuously improve our operation. Your feedback enables us to concentrate our efforts as to how we can improve our hotel. We have made several changes and can assure you that you would have a much different experience should you choose to give us another opportunity. Once again, thank you for your feedback and I hope that you afford us another opportunity to be of service to you in the future should your travels bring you back to the area again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We were part of a group that needed several rooms and ended up at this motel because everything else was booked for the night we needed. Let me first start with the good news. The motel is reasonably priced and conveniently located off of 101. The grounds are well kept and the check-in was pretty painless. We were on the 2nd floor, corner room, facing hwy 101. The room was clean and neat.

Now for the not so good news. Although the room said it was no smoking, the room wreaked of cigarette smoke. The box springs for the mattress had a large gash in it, the blanket had a hole in it and the lampshades had holes in them. In my opinion the management needs to do some major upgrading--new carpet, paint and furniture.

Sad to say, I would not stay here again unless I was desperate.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Rick M

Dear RickM
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your most recent stay at the Good Nite Inn. We truly value your input and very much rely on our guests feedback in an effort to continuously improve our operation. Your feedback enables us to concentrate our efforts as to how we can improve our hotel. I would like to sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered while staying with us with the smoke smell and some cigarette burns on sheets and blankets in your room . We strive to exceed the expectations of every guest that stays with us, and regretfully in your case we failed to meet that criteria. There is no acceptable excuse for the issues you encountered while staying at our hotel and I accept full responsibility for what you experienced. Rest assured I have reviewed your feedback with the department heads in an effort to prevent this from happening again in the future. Once again, thank you for your feedback and I hope that you would afford us another opportunity to be of service to you in the future should your travels bring you back to the area again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 26, 2012

No in-room coffee, fridge or microwave. Not even a minimal continental breakfast other than lobby coffee. Wi-fi $4.95 per day. One of the wall socket outlets was dead, so had to unplug lamp to plug in computer. Not competitive with other similarly priced budget motels such as Super 8.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank RPF49
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

We needed a place to get some sleep after driving all day, and saw rooms for $35 here. We knew we couldn't beat that so we booked it.

The room was very clean, the shower worked well and the bed, despite being very soft, was comfortable. The walls were quite thin, as we could hear conversations in the walkway outside very clearly, but it wasn't bothersome. We were hoping the wifi would be free but it wasn't. There seems to be a pool though we didn't partake. There's no breakfast but there is coffee in the lobby (if you want to call it "coffee") ;)

Oh and if you need a fast food fix, taco bell is practically in the parking lot.

• Stayed: September 2012

Best Western Plus Garden Inn
Best Western Plus Garden Inn
#6 of 25 in Santa Rosa
Oxford Suites Sonoma County - Rohnert Park

Been to Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park? Share your experiences!