“Good value wins every time” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park

Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Rohnert Park
Durham, California
“Good value wins every time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

Sure, the room is plain and shows a little age but cost is king in my book. This was our second visit to the hotel which included our two teenage boys. We were accommodated with a double queen room and we all slept well. The front desk folks are very pleasant and helpful. The hotel is not the destination, the area is, so if you're looking for that kind of stay go get the $130 room down the road. We just enjoy a safe, cheap place to stay.

Room Tip: Always get a top floor room, anywhere.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
Dear MisterRaviandMary
Thank you so much for your positive comments. It is so great to hear that you are receiving outstanding service here at the Good Nite Inn. It means a lot to me that you took the time to voice your thoughts about our property. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Atish Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

Our experience was great! We showed up right at check in time, they had room options for us depending on what we wanted. Our room was great. We were not looking for a hotel to spend the day at, watching cable and using their free wi-fi. We just needed a place to sleep at night and shower in the morning, and this was perfect for that. Conveniently located right off the 101, close enough to everything. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this review, June 1, 2012
Dear Kaitlynhollis,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your stay with us in May of 2012. We truly value your input and very much rely on our guests feedback in an effort to continuously improve our operation. Your feedback enables us to concentrate our efforts as to how we can improve our hotel. Once again, thank you for your feedback and I hope that you afford us another opportunity to be of service to you in the future should your travels bring you back to the area again.

Kind Regards,
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Michele is the main reason my family and i stay here every summer. It's always nice to see a familiar smiling face. She always gets us a nice room facing the courtyard when we arrive and makes us feel like friends of the good night inn family. Although there were noise issues that night, the overnight woman handled the problem very efficiently, and we didn't hear a peep the rest of the night. Our stay was wonderful as usual, although we were informed that Michele is pregnant, we hope she continues to work there next summer so we can be welcomed with a familiar friendly face!

Room Tip: choose an inside room and speak with Michele, she knows what she is doing and will make your stay gr...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dear Summer_Vaca2012
On behalf of staff and management, I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding your stay at the Good Nite Inn. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every guest that stays with us. Your feedback will be shared with Michelle and all those you mentioned who contibuted to your overall satisfaction while here and I will personally acknowledge those that made your stay a memorable one. I hope that should you have another opportunity to have to stay in the area again, that you would select the Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park again! Once again, thank you again for taking the time to share your positive experience with us and Trip Advisor!
Sincerely
Chico, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

This place is conveniently located just by freeway 101. They having some road construction thats why it might get bit noisy but when you are in the room, you wont hear anything.
The staffs are wonderful and the Management is great. I stayed here before with my girlfriend and it was not great but this time there is a difference. We had a small bump with one staff but the manager handled it so well that I said WOW. Its only because of this Manager, I decided to come back. His name is Atish if I am not wrong. He assured me that whatever happened during my stay will never happen again. Thank your very much for your hosptiality.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dear Lop245

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

Reina the front desk clerk was a ten. I have never seen such great and professional service. She made me and my business partners feel welcomed. She smiled and was nothing but fantastic. Tis girl really deserves a raise. Thankyou for making my stay so pleasent.

• Stayed April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
Dear bigman2004
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I must tell you though, that we will continue to provide warm, welcoming and customized service.
We continue to be committed to provide you and all our guests with the highest standard of service in the industry. We look forward to your continued patronage and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors
Thanks again for staying with us, and I look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Thanks
Titusville, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

I booked this hotel through Hotwire. We checked out a day early as room was filthy and my family got bed bug bites. The hotel would not offer a refund since room was booked through Hotwire. I contacted Hotwire support using toll free number and was told hotel would have to offer another room. I would not want another room at the Good Nite Inn due to the hotel's poor condition. Look elsewhere for a hotel.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank John B
Dear John B
Thank you for your comments, guest feed back is extremely important to us. We did our in-house investigation but did not find any bed bugs in the room. We apologise for the annoyance/inconvenience that this may have caused to you.

Travelers are raving about these Rohnert Park hotels

San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

This was our second time staying here. My husband and I enjoyed ourselves as much as the first time. We recenlty started coming to sonoma county once a week for my work and when we came across this place we werent really expecting much from it. When we first came in, we were greated by a young woman at the desk. Super friendly and hilarious, she started cracking jokes at my husband. She made us feel very welcome. We purchaced a internet card for $4.95 and headed to our room. Later when we got back from dinner, we were having trouble connecting to the internet with the card she gave us. When I called the front desk she nicely talked us through how to do it, and when that didnt work she offered to come and take a look at it herself. Bless her heart, she was the only one there and to close up everything just to help us connect to the wifi really impressed us. Later that night we ran out of tp. I called the front desk and a man answered, I was so embarrassed to ask him for some but when i came down to get it, he assured me that I had nothing to be embarrassed about, that it happens all the time. We will continue to come back once a week to this hotel, its been most pleasant every time and if you get the chance to meet Reyna and John, im sure you'll feel the same as we do.

Room Tip: We like the top floor in the courtyard. It seems to be pretty quiet.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Dear Jocejimenez

I feel the same way about the Good Nite Inn! I just love coming to the hotel every day and working with my exceedingly friendly and accommodating staff to make sure everyone is comfortable and well looked after. I am so glad that we made you feel at home -- that is our goal

Thanks
BEST WESTERN Garden Inn
#10 of 25 in Santa Rosa
4.0 of 5 stars 566 reviews
BEST WESTERN Petaluma Inn

Been to Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park? Share your experiences!