“Nice and clean”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Rohnert Park
Toronto, Canada
“Nice and clean”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

This hotel was nice and clean. Check-in was easy and fast and so was check-out. The breakfast is a quick breakfast (muffins and coffee). If you need a cheap place to stay, this is the place to go.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this review, December 23, 2011
I would like to thank J_Kim3276 for taking time to leave us some feedback on their last stay with us. I know that we all have busy lives and it means a lot to myself and my staff when our valued guests take the time to let us know good or bad how their stay was. I hope to see them back in the future and once again thank you letting us have you as our vauled guests and welcome to the Good Nite Inn Family.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Madison, wi
Reviewed October 21, 2011

I write this review from 35,000 feet because I couldn't wait to get home and write what a truly wonderful time we had during our 8 night stay at this property! As our trip got closer, we had some really serious concerns because of all of the bad reviews we were seeing. I even attempted to call HOTWIRE and get transfered to another hotel. I even called the Rohnert Park police department and got a run down of the many police calls to this hotel. Also, they told me I (we) should stay somewhere else!

In the end, we decided to give the hotel the benefit of the doubt and we were pleasantly surprised to say the least! The hotel has a new manager (Adrian) who is really trying to make a go of the place. They now require a credit card be presented on check in so that took care of all of the transients from the days gone by. There wew stacks of old mattresses in and near the dumpster which have seen better days. The room was very clean and quiet. Martha even took the extra time to make sea shells out of the towels for us. Nice touch Martha! As I looked around the premises every day, I saw nice looking couples and families as well. Pleasant looking people all the way around.

Special thanks to John and Michelle as well!

Cheers,

Dale and Jane

Room Tip: Ask for a non-smoking room in the courtyard.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ginger828
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this review, October 28, 2011
I would like to thank our guest for not only staying with us but for giving us a second chance to show them that we can make positive changes and offer all of our guests a great stay. We have been trying really hard to bring our property back up to where it belongs and all of my staffs hard work is starting to show with reviews like this one. I hope to see them back again and thank them once again for a great review.

Rohnert Park, California
Reviewed October 11, 2011

This is my eleventh month of staying here approximately 7-10 days per month. Everything continues to be excellent. This is the best bargain in Sonoma County. Everybody from management, Adrian and Atish, the front desk of Kellye, Michelle, Rena, Linda and John do everything to make your stay pleasant. If you have a room problem they will take care of it promptly. Maintenance men Sean and Victor are continuously policing the property. Tex Hamilton

Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank minitexatsf
I would like to thank Tex for another great review. I have had the opportunity to speak with Tex on multiple occasions and he is a pleasure to have here at the Good NIte Inn Rohnert Park. I am thankful that he has given us the chance to have him during all of his stays here in the Rohnert Park area.

Crescent City, California
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Given the extremely low rate for the room, I was really hesitant, but was only spending the night and simply wanted something inexpensive. Not only was the property very inexpensive, but the desk staff was very courteous and helpful and the room was very clean and comfortable. Since I did an online reservation, I requested a room not facing the highway and someplace quiet, which I got on both accounts. Definitely not the Ritz, but well worth the value. Will be a stop in the future.

Room Tip: At the time of the trip, middle Sept. 2011, there was construction on the off ramp, something to be...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Javastreet
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this review, October 12, 2011
I would like to thank our guest for the great review. I am very happy that they made the choice to give us a chance and in the end became part of the Good Nite Inn family. I hope to see them back in the near future and am very thankful they stayed with us.

Eureka, California
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I just needed was a place to crash and this did the trick. I paid $42.91 with tax! A bit shabby? Yes. But the room was clean, bed comfortable. JT and the others at the front desk were very friendly, efficient and helpful.
If you're REALLY on a budget there are plenty of fast food places around (two of them right GNI's parking lot). Restaurants and shopping malls are within walking distance.

You might want to call ahead to confirm directions as the ongoing construction in the area makes getting there a little tricky.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank abc d
RPGoodNiteInn, General Manager at Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park, responded to this review, October 7, 2011
I would like to thank abc d for taking their time to leave us a review. I am happy that they enjoyed and would like to welcome them to the Good Nite Inn Family. I am also happy to see that our staff went above and beyond and showed that all the hard work they are putting in is being noticed. Once again I would like to thank our guest for giving us the opportunity to have them stay with us and look forward to seeing them back with us in the future,

Reviewed September 14, 2011

My wife and I came to sonoma county for vacation and stayed here for 4nights. We were iffy about staying here at first because we read some pretty nasty reviews but what the heck right!? Right away we noticed that the young lady at the desk Michelle was so friendly and made us feel very comfortable. When we got to our room, it was exactly what we expected basic and clean. Since we are from out of town we needed recommendations as to where to eat and directions and such, there was another young lady by the name of Rena who was more than happy to recommend tourist spots and was so kind to map quest directions for us. The maids were on top of making sure our room was cleaned every day when we returned. There was a gentleman also at the desk, John who was pretty awesome! Never gave us the impression that we were bothering him when clearly we were. Overall our stay was terrific and we would most definitely stay here again and whoever hired their staff did an amazing job! even the maintainence guy was awesome.

• Stayed September 2011
3 Thank RDJDK
I would like to thank our guest RDJDK for leaving us a review. It really means a lot to us when our guests enjoy their stay so much that they take time to leave us feedback or praises. I know we can please 100% of our guests but when we are able to it really means a lot to my staff. I am glad to see that the hard work that they are putting in isn't going unnoticed. Once again thank you for leaving us a review and I hope to see you back in the near future.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We lucked out finding this hotel.
1. The cost was $41 a night for 1 Queen in California!! Bed itself wasn't the best, BUT it OK for one night.
2. Rena, at the desk was super helpful. She gets a 10 for knowledge and helpfulness. Using my phone, I checked-in online for my flight out of SFO the next day. She happily printed my boarding passes for me.
3. Easy to find hotel just off Hwy 101, near the wine country in CA.
4. Couldn't beat the value nor service and helpfulness.

Room Tip: There was construction on the highway, but it didn't bother us - and I'm a light sleeper.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
A big thank you to DMBZ from the entire staff here in Rohnert Park for the great review and for taking time out of your day to write it. It means a lot when my staff sees their name on here for doing a good job. I hope to see you back in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rohnert Park
Best Western Plus Garden Inn
Best Western Plus Garden Inn
#8 of 25 in Santa Rosa
Best Western Petaluma Inn

Been to Good Nite Inn Rohnert Park? Share your experiences!