“Sad to see this place has closed for business.”
Review of Jasmine Thai - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jasmine Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Loved eating at the place, but sadly it has closed for business. The owner was sweet and welcoming and the food was outstanding. Best Thai I've had. Unfortunately, I believe the location wasn't bringing in customers since I noticed there was never more than 2 couples there when we visited. So long Jasmine Thai... :(

Reviewed November 20, 2012

On a cool November night, we enjoyed a flavorful dinner where it was quiet enough for conversation. Service was very friendly and efficient; the food was prepared to order and arrived quickly. Very enjoyable!

1  Thank Carol L
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Excellent service. Small restaurant. Good food. Moderate prices.

1  Thank William M
Reviewed April 25, 2012

We found the restaurant by accident,. having checked into a nearby Hampton Inn and taking a walkl in the area. We reviewed the posted menu and checked on the evening hours. We had some of the best Thai food we had eaten in a long time. The owner/chef is from Bangkok, and having visited Thailand several times know what real Thai food should be -- we were not disappointed. All menu items are reasonably priced and a great value. We highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank colonelthom
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Very much overpriced, I can go to Puerto Vallarta or any other plce in Mex. and get a cheap taco for 2 bucks, why would I want to spend more? 32.00 dollrs? Think I'll stk w/ 5.00