“Our favorite Sushi in RP”
Review of Sushiko

Sushiko
Ranked #9 of 128 Restaurants in Rohnert Park
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed April 15, 2014

If you want good sushi you should drive here from wherever you are in Sonoma County. We have not found one as good anywhere else yet (though we are always on the search for good sushi.) Fun sushi roll choices, super fresh fish, delicious sauces, very good dressing on the salad. The only just okay dish is the soup. Servers are nice though sometimes they can be a bit slow. The two or 3 guys that have been there since the beginning are always very friendly and you get a greeting when you walk in. Prices are comparable to other high quality sushi restaurants.

1  Thank benandsophiesmom

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Ive been looking for a great sushi place since moving to California. Sadly, ive been disappointed in every place around Davis and had only mediocre results while working in the Monterey area. I stumbled upon this place while working in the Rohnert Park area for a week. It was absolutely amazing. This is the best sushi I have had since moving from Tampa. I went back multiple times while staying in the area. Im looking forward to visiting again next time I am in the area.

1  Thank macdillbirdman
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Inside space is very small, though comfortable, soft lighting, bamboo theme - with mellow music playing. The wait staff was attentive without over-doing it. They use a "house soy" witch I am told is lite soy. I found the Sushi rolls to be of below average; reason for this is they are small, perhaps bite size and the fish I had inside was actually mushy/gooey. Not firm and flavorful. Their menu has a large selection with lunch/dinner specials. Their prices are about average, though if their Special Rolls are as small as the regular....I would say over priced. The food is presented nicely.

If the regular sushi rolls had been of an average size without the mush....they would have had a much higher mark from me.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Sushiko is located at back end of a strip mall near Motel 6/Rohnert Park Expressway. My daughter and I weren't expecting much, but we loved the staff and the food! The Lion King roll was great. We especially liked the fact that there was a TV that streamed a photo menu. I also enjoyed the wine selection. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The food is good. I have only eaten their one time with my OLD friends I've known for over 30 years.
The prices run about $8.00 to $15.98 or so for Dinner.
I ordered the Hot " Spicy Chicken", my friends got: Salmon and chicken. We were all very happy with everything; even the decorations and seating. I think that they will need so expand soon as at dinner time their was a waiting line. IT WAS WORTH WAITING FOR! The ROLLS ARE excellent and a big variety.
Jean Patrice Fagan