“best sushi for the price”
Review of Boathouse Sushi

Boathouse Sushi
Ranked #49 of 126 Restaurants in Rohnert Park
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Penngrove, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best sushi for the price”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I had a three item combo with a beer less than 25.00 thats great for sushi. The waitress was pleasant the service was great. If your in a hurry sit at the sushi bar the cooks are very friendly and will take care of you very fast.I would recommend this place thats for sure. I am now a regular there.
Enjoy!!

• Visited August 2012

Cotati, California
“Great mix of options”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Love coming here - great mix of sushi that I love and other items for the kids. Lunch specials are my favorite, I will do take out and it ends up being at least 2 meals

Visited August 2012
wisconsin
“Delicious, comfortable, unique, enjoyable, reasonable price food”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Husband and I stayed at Hampton and walked across parking lots to restaurant. Easy access. Patrons/Customers seemed to love this restaurant. You can watch the chefs prepare the food and this is cool. Lots of options for menu. Their "rolls" were a hit as we saw a constant delivery of them from kitchen to customers. You can dine at bar or at table.. Service is very friendly and attentive. We had a tuna salad and a Grand Canyon roll. Very good. We dined at the bar. Lots of people in the restaurant at tables and people at the bar. We are from out of state, but recommend and would return.

When we looked at reviews for restaurants on Tripadvisor, I think this restaraunt should have higher reviews. We really had a good time and the food was wonderful. Staff was friendly and attentive. Prices reasonable. Unique and enjoyable

• Visited September 2012
Oakville, Canada
“Ok meal”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Surprisingly crowded average food. Rather noisy and not terribly comfortable. But within easy walking distance from our hotel. Great after a long drive.

Visited September 2012
Rohnert Park, CA
“Nice Resturant, not really worth the price”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

I have been to Boathouse on Redwood Drive twice now and each time it was a bit of a let down. The service is outstanding, couldn't ask for a better waiter but the food itself was the let down.

Between the two of us we had the Pork Katsu, Teriyaki Chicken, Dirty Fries and Crispy Veggie Rolls. If you order the dirty fries you better have a really strong stomach because I swear it looked like someone had vomited on the fries. The sauce was a puky yellow-pink with bits of diced bacon. The veggie rolls are a take on veggie pot stickers with a spinach wrap, unfortunately the filling they chose was just a watery mess. Half of the chicken was ice cold as if it had come straight from the fridge.

All in all for the second time the experience was less than wonderful. The decor is lovely, the staff are nice and attentive, the food is the let down.

I would honestly say save your money, this resturant needs a bit of tweeking before it is worth $30 for lunch.

• Visited January 2012