“Great pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Pizza is pizza, right? Nope, these are hand made and very good! I also had the giant meatball with spaghetti one time. Also good! I definitely recommend Mary's.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

Excellent food, value and service. The business plan is squeaky clean.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Local Pizza chain where the food and prices are very good.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

We eat at Mary's a couple of times a month. They offer an excellent Pronto Lunch" for $7 that includes a pizza slice and salad. Their mushroom pizza is the best I have eaten. For dinner I love the eggplant parmesan

Reviewed May 27, 2012

We ate there two nights in a row (take out), first night pasta (really liked bowtie with bacon and the ceasar salad was really good. My husband got chicken alfredo but didn't like it as much as my bowtie.
The next night we got pizza. We watched them make it, quite the show and it was yummy, much better than large chain pizza. Really fresh ingredients!