We wanted a quiet place near but not at major attractions over the Christmas Holidays. We stayed 5 nights and loved the hotel and had a wonderful time
. We walked the grounds and my granddaughter even roller skated the grounds. The rooms are spacious, beds super comfy and overall the hotel was very clean. The pool looked very clean. Really nice spacious lounging area too. Location is really great...peaceful and surroundings are relaxing. Not too far from the ocean and wineries. Beautiful country drive to Bodega Bay. We took a day to drive to Angel Island and San Francisco as well . The location is like the hub of a wheel with good highways to major attractions in all directions. We spent parts of two days visiting wineries within 12 miles. We also found a number of Geocaches in the area.
Also, the staff at the Doubletree was very friendly and polite. We will definitely return to this hotel. We all enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA