The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. The layout was strange and the elevators were very far from the rooms. My mother who has just had knee surgery had a really hard time walking to the room because it was so far from the elevator.
There is no free wi-fi. However if you have certain plans (AT&T) you can access your account for free, my parents were able to do this.
When we arrived (around 3pm) the halls were full of dirty linens. This was very unattractive.
One night there was a free wine tasting in the lobby and we really enjoyed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations, and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA