We had a very large king bed suite, on the first floor, with a private patio. Very nice accommodations. Livingroom, diningroom, bedroom, 2 large screen tvs, bathroom with jacuzzi tub and glassed in shower, two sliding doors out to patio. Nice view to interior courtyard with pool, manicured lawn, and gazebo. Beautiful lobby, bar, fireplace, pool table, and good upscale restaurant with pretty good food for a hotel (clean too!) Furnishings in lobby and room were also upscale. Very helpful and professional front desk personnel. Nice quiet location with pretty grounds adjacent to golf course. Will stay here again! Very convenient. Hilton Honors members can request 3rd floor, but we opted for 1st floor.
Negative: room getting a little worn with patching here and there, scuff marks and little things like that (not bad).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Travelocity so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA