Attended a wedding in Santa Rosa and stayed here for a night. The room was big enough and pretty clean. The bathroom was nice...in the 90's. After check-in housekeeping came by with bottled waters which was a nice touch. The pool area was quiet and relaxing. We also ate at the restaurant for breakfast which was actually pretty good. I went in on that breakfast burrito! Overall, it was a relaxing stay away from the city.
Their American flag room keys were pretty random though...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations, and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA