Family of four adults needing two clean rooms and a fitness center for a trip to Napa and Sonoma. We stayed here for five nights because we didn't want to move hotels and we enjoyed our stay. We did a lot of driving but I wasn't able to find any hotels closer to Sonoma/Healdsburg that were comparable in price& reputable and weren't so far from Napa. Plus when I looked into the Hilton in Sonoma it was a bit more expensive but equidistant to all locations as the doubletree.
We drove into San Francisco twice because there wasn't much going on in the area.
Rooms were spacious& comfortable with mini fridge& closet that fit the carryon bags.
Fitness center is smaller and you step outside to get to it. there is an outdoor (supposedly heated-I didn't check) pool but it was too cold to swim, hotel has friendly staff. Balcony is shared with everyone on your floor, we kept the door closed. It's kind of an odd shaped hotel build in a circle. Free parking, welcoming fireplace& sitting area in the Lobby. Id stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA