From my review on FlyerTalk:
Stayed here for one night on the MVP rate of $125; great rate. The property is showing its' age in the rooms/bathrooms. The going rate is around $165, so I would like to see more updated facilities; for $125, it was acceptable. Walls are too thin for my liking, noisy neighbors may be heard quite clearly, but this isn't a party hotel, so most people don't stay up too late.
Previous reviews accurately describe the common areas and floor/room layouts...a bit odd for sure.
Check-in was quick and painless, handed a pre-printed card with HHonors Gold benefits printed on it. Was told I was upgraded to a balcony room overlooking the pool area. Mine was a standard size room, but according to the fire escape map on the inside of my room door, there are double-wide rooms available. Staff is friendly, professional and efficient, parking is free.
This hotel is nowhere close to downtown Sonoma; 30 minutes by car. If you want to be near quaint, historic Sonoma, you'll need a different property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA