We stayed at this hotel for an office "retreat". It was a good location to the vineyards, shopping, restaurants etc. You do need a car to get anywhere and plan on driving 30 minutes. Food was great at the hotel, the public areas were very well maintained. The rooms were average. The service was friendly. Bathrooms needed updating. The gym was very small, but each treadmill had its own TV. Nice heated pool, but not meant for swimming laps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its central wine country location, the Doubletree Hotel Sonoma Wine Country puts you near 300 wineries, great scenic destinations, and popular attractions. We are just an hour away from the San Francisco Bay area and 20 minutes from Charles Schulz (Sonoma County) Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Sonoma Wine Country
- Doubletree Rohnert Park
- Rohnert Park Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Sonoma Wine Country Rohnert Park, Sonoma County, CA