“You Can Taste The Love In Every Bite”

Shangrila Cafe & Grill
Ranked #7 of 126 Restaurants in Rohnert Park
Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Food from the foothills of Himalayas. Toned down version of rich spicy north Indian food plus authentic Nepali dishes. Our popular items: Momos, Chicken Tikka Masala, Garlic Basil Naan etc..
Rohnert Park, CA
“You Can Taste The Love In Every Bite”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The food and service are beyond excellent. They will prepare your food the way you want it, if you like it over the top spicy you can have it over the top but if you like me and live your food flavorful with knocking you to the floor you can have it that way too! My favorite things are the Momo's, the meat ones are tender and juicy, and the veggie ones are packed with flavor, and the chicken tika masala is delicious. I also love the basil naan. The owner loves her customers and serving them great food. Give them a try, ask for the food the way you like it spicy or not and I bet you walk away with a smile on your face.

• Visited September 2013

Rohnert Park, California
“Great place”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have been here many times and each time I enjoy it. I have never been disappointed and will return again soon.

• Visited February 2013
Healdsburg, California
“I had big expectations”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have to say I was very excited about going to eat Indian and this was a big disappointment. The favors were really lacking. I will say the naan and somosas were good and so was the service but I will not be going back.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank SFRN
Leesburg VA
“Fabulous food, this place is a gem.”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

The other reviews here were right-on...this place is a GEM. My husband and I had dinner here and were very pleased. ONLY CONCERN was the portions were TINY. If you are starving, seriously, order two. My chicken tikka masala was a child's portion, 6 little chunks of chicken...but boy those 6 pieces were GOOD. Garlic Naan - WOW, excellent.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank donnaks
Marietta, Georgia
“Outstanding Indian/Himalayan Cafe”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

Two friends and I were surprised to find such outstanding food in a strip mall restaurant. Highly recommended are the Bhanta chicken and the Tandoori fish. The kheer was a pleasant dessert. Our server was attentive and helpful with suggestions. The same food and service in a higher decor setting would rate all 5 stars.

• Visited September 2011