“The Italian Food you Crave”
Review of Via Roma Pizzeria

Via Roma Pizzeria
Ranked #4 of 149 Restaurants in Rocklin
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I kept meaning to try this place. I finally got a coupon and gave it a try. I arrived 30 mins before they opened but I waited. Now I am so glad I did. I ordered Cannelloni which was delicious. I got two in the order and took one home and heated it up next day at work.
I could drink a cup of the sauce. It's that good. The bread that is brought to the table is so fresh and good with an olive oil/balsamic dipping sauce. Our waiter was very attentive to our needs and our entire meal was delicious. I will return to this restaurant soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

Been here several times and the food is always amazing. I always get the risotto and my wife gets the cannelloni. Definitely a recommend for a local meal. Enjoy!!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Delicious Italian food reasonably priced in a comfortable friendly relaxing atmosphere. I love Italian food and when I find a great place I give thanks.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

My husband and I went to dinner at Via Roma this evening - If you have never been to Via Roma in Rocklin, you definitely have to try it. We didn't have reservations, but there were a few tables left when we arrived, so we were seated immediately. The restaurant was busy and had a steady flow of new dinner guests the whole time we were there. You could tell many were regulars. Our waiter was great - and the food reminded me of our vacation to Italy last year. They had a very good selection of wines. We each had the insalata misto (really good w/white balsamic vinegar dressing). I had the linguini scampi and my husband had the fettucini pollo. They were both absolutely delicious! To finish it off, we had the tiramisu and orange sorbet (very uniquely served in a frozen orange rind). We will be back very soon!

3  Thank Colleen L
Reviewed August 13, 2011

The staff was so friendly, the service was great. Oh, and the food!! So delicious. Clean, comfortable, great family owned restaurant. I highly suggest a visit to Via Roma!