“Great service!”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Rocklin
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I'm from Oregon and used to people being talkative and friendly. I was so happy I stopped here before heading out of town. The woman who helped me was friendly and asked all about what I had planned. When she heard where I was from, she told me about where her grandparents were from.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I moved to Florida about 2 years ago and I so VERY much miss this location, "My Starbucks"!! I frequented this location just about Daily for over 10 years and from the first year, until now, I compare every other Starbucks locations to this one.

The staff was always helpful, took active roles getting to know people (which is difficult being across the street from Sierra College), aimed to pleased and always with smiles on their faces. I think in the 10+ years I went to this location, I only have 1 "bad" drink and it was very quickly fixed with no hassle.

I went "home" this past year and even after almost 2 years a few (that still worked there) remembered me and my Dog (who used to come with me and had his picture on the Community Board).

I so miss this Starbucks and have yet to find any other location that has compared to the quality and service that I found and enjoyed here.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

It's a Starbucks . . . . . what more can be said?
Consistent, Over-Priced, Good Coffee! Great Service!

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Not quite so cramped and cluttered.
Numerous seating options.

Even floor outlets for comfy seating away from walls

I go for laptop use, not coffee, so others can opine about drink quality.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Baristas are kind and take active role in getting to know community