“After 10 Years, this location is my what I Compare all other Locations to!! <3” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Rocklin
Apopka, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

I moved to Florida about 2 years ago and I so VERY much miss this location, "My Starbucks"!! I frequented this location just about Daily for over 10 years and from the first year, until now, I compare every other Starbucks locations to this one.

The staff was always helpful, took active roles getting to know people (which is difficult being across the street from Sierra College), aimed to pleased and always with smiles on their faces. I think in the 10+ years I went to this location, I only have 1 "bad" drink and it was very quickly fixed with no hassle.

I went "home" this past year and even after almost 2 years a few (that still worked there) remembered me and my Dog (who used to come with me and had his picture on the Community Board).

I so miss this Starbucks and have yet to find any other location that has compared to the quality and service that I found and enjoyed here.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Denver, Colorado
“It's a Starbucks . . . . . what more can be said?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

It's a Starbucks . . . . . what more can be said?
Consistent, Over-Priced, Good Coffee! Great Service!

Visited May 2012
Great Falls, Montana
“A little larger than many Starbucks”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

Not quite so cramped and cluttered.
Numerous seating options.

Even floor outlets for comfy seating away from walls

I go for laptop use, not coffee, so others can opine about drink quality.

Visited February 2012
Helena, Montana
“Best Baristas around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2012

Baristas are kind and take active role in getting to know community

Visited February 2012

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!