“Will stay again, and recommend to family and friends.”
Review of Rocklin Park Hotel

Rocklin Park Hotel
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin
Reviewed August 13, 2007

Arrived at the hotel after a awful stay across the Interstate at the HoJo. Got a wonderful double queen room for less than $100.

We loved the workout facilities, business area, pool complex (nice fluffy towels) security, and especially the idyllic grounds.

A very clean, nicely appointed room for a great price. Quiet and pretty grounds. The Zinfandel Grille breakfast room service was pricey but tasted absolutely fantastic.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family

Reviewed July 18, 2007

Stayed for two nights. Easy check in. Quaint. Right off the freeway (I-80/Rocklin) but not in any way distracting. Room was large. Nice pine hutch. Bathroom was very clean and update. Pillow were not long -- but very comfortable -- maybe even memory foam. Used the (one) lobby PC to check/send email and even print - for free. Hot tub was out of commission when we were there -- pool was okay though. Took a dip late in the day, and frankly it could have been skimmed for tree blossoms, etc.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2007

This review is for those considering Rocklin Park Hotel/Zinfadel Grill for their wedding. We really liked the facility and the prices were pretty reasonable. I called the manager/coordinator and scheduled an appointment to put a deposit down on a date. Despite telling her we were coming with money - the manager/coordinator did not show up. This is not acceptable for such an important event and for the amount of money we would be spending.

Stayed: June 2007
1  Thank frequenttraveler064
Reviewed May 8, 2007

Stayed at the Rocklin Park while attending a wedding. Naturally, the bride and groom had secured "special" pricing so we were only paying $139/night (I say "only" in comparing it to some of the other prices I've seen on the internet). Our room (in the main building) was clean and nicely appointed. The bed was comfortable and the walls were not paper-thin so we didn't hear any of our neighbors. The room had a nice-sized balcony which overlooked a Greenbelt and our side of the hotel didn't get any of the freeway noise -- which others, on the other side of the hotel, said was noticeable.

We also ate at the on-site restaurant for brunch on a Sunday. The prices were fairly reasonable and the selection was decent. All in all, we were satisfied with our stay at the Rocklin Park and, while it wasn't five star hotel, it wasn't a "Motel 6" either.

• Stayed: March 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CADreamin
Reviewed November 24, 2006

I frequent Rocklin/Roseville for business and have stayed at the 4 top hotels in the area. I found the Rocklin Park Hotel to be the most peaceful, and best value considering what you get for your money. The rooms have recently been remodeled and the free internet was a plus! Even though the property isn't very big, I found the amenities to be that of 4 star 100+ room hotel. Friendly staff, clean pool/spa, beautiful gardens, comfy bed, spacious room. I'm looking forward to my next visit, and I really want to get a massage from the new spa.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank Gold007
Reviewed October 24, 2006

I stayed at the hotel and it was great. The people were nice and the rooms were good. What made my stay wonderful was the SPA they had there. Spa LaLe gave the best facial and massage I've ever had. Ask for Stella, she's good. They just opened under new management and the decor was "relaxing". I'm going again next time I'm there.

Stayed: September 2006
2  Thank realestateguy1
Reviewed October 8, 2006

Very comfortable beds, and nice amenities. As a frequent business traveler, I would have stayed at this hotel again, but not now. In checking my bank statement, I saw that an additional $30 was charged by the hotel. When I called to question it, I was told that the $30 was for a bottle of white wine that was missing from the honor bar. When I informed the receptionist that I did not have any wine, that I was at the hotel on my own, and on business, I was not told that my account would be credited, but that they would look into the matter, and the amount would likely be credited to my account.

That is not what I wanted to hear--what ever happened to the client is always right. I have never taken an inventory of these "honor" items before, but if you stay here, I highly recommend that you do so, and that you double check your bank statement

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled on business
3  Thank roaming-gal
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rocklin
Comfort Inn & Suites Rocklin
Surestay Plus Hotel By Best Western Rocklin
Holiday Inn Express Rocklin - Galleria Area
Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento
Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites
4 mi away
Staybridge Suites Rocklin - Roseville Area

Been to Rocklin Park Hotel? Share your experiences!