Rocklin Park Hotel
$105
HIExpress.com
$119
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$129
Homewood
Residence Inn Roseville(Roseville)
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Courtyard Roseville(Roseville)(Great Value!)
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$115
$99
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I forgot to make a reservation and blew into this hotel at the last minute for a business trip...I'm a previous customer, the hotel receptionist recognized me immediately and put me in a balcony room on the quiet side of the hotel.

I highly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting Sierra College. It is located on the same side of the freeway as Sierra College, sits down a quiet road in a nice neighborhood. Although it's visible from Highway 80, it's not all glitzy-glamory billboard signs shouting "Stay Here" for the night which I believe is a good sign, ie: non-pretentious advertising.

The room I stayed in was QUIET and clean. Request a balcony on the greenbelt side of the hotel. The room had a casement window as well as a french door to the small balcony with a chair and a table. The bed was comfy with plenty of pillows. The bathroom had ample towels, pleasant sundries. The WIFI worked well. There was a microwave and a small refrigerator.

This hotel offers a continental breakfast, cold cereal, fruit, milk, pastries and a fabulous coffee machine that makes all kinds of gourmet coffees.

Down the street there is a market and various places to eat, as well as a pharmacy.

I highly recommend this hotel for the price and convenience to Sierra College.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2012

First off trip advisor ought to immediately pull the official photos of the interior of this hotel.
The room was smelly And dirty. The furniture and gym equipment was from the 70's or 80's.
It was cheap. But price was not my big priority.
The room had a blower for a heater so allegians and dust blew over me while I tried to sleep. Go anywhere else. It was late so I stayed. Oh yeah - under trip advisor listing of amenities it list a bar /lounge ....none exists.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed February 25, 2012

My wife and I stay at the Rocklin Park every March when we visit her sister (during our Lake Tahoe ski vacation). The rooms are Northern California casual with comfortable beds, fridges, and good in-room coffee & tea. The front desk and housekeeping are friendly and efficient.
This is a good place for romance, relaxation, or business. It is not a full service hotel, so don't expect room service or a doorman. There is free WiFi and continental breakfast.
We usually stay on Friday and Saturday nights which are usually very quiet, with an occasional wedding. Not sure what it's like during the week.
There are plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. Right off I-80 if need a place for the night while in transit.
We look forward to our visit again next month and will try to take some pics and post.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2011

I stayed in the King Balcony suite. The accommodations were very nice, bed was comfortable, and it was nice to have the balcony. I was there for only one night, but would go back again if I were in the area. The hotel staff were very accommodating and friendly. The breakfast was exactly what they advertise, in ample quantities. It is very quiet there, and it wasn't very busy. The construction is expected to take 2 more months, but it was not a bother. They must have had the day off when I was there. Also, ownership is changing hands, but I don't see what that has to do with the quality of my stay. I do recommend this place, and Serena directed me to a great Italian restaurant, Rubios, for dinner.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank KevinEdD95
Reviewed October 15, 2011

We stayed one night in a jacuzzi suite. Nice comfortable bed. Very clean. Nice staff. Amazing bathroom with a large jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and everything we could need. Breakfast was ok with waffles, yogurt, fruit, cereal, oatmeal, juice, bagels, and Starbucks coffee. Was just about the quietest hotel stay ever. Supposed to turn into a Holiday Inn Express in December.

Room Tip: Get the Jacuzzi room for an extra special treat!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple