“Do not believe What you see in terms of official hotel pics. Dirty, old , and smelly.” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rocklin Park Hotel

Rocklin Park Hotel
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin
Curacao
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2012

First off trip advisor ought to immediately pull the official photos of the interior of this hotel.
The room was smelly And dirty. The furniture and gym equipment was from the 70's or 80's.
It was cheap. But price was not my big priority.
The room had a blower for a heater so allegians and dust blew over me while I tried to sleep. Go anywhere else. It was late so I stayed. Oh yeah - under trip advisor listing of amenities it list a bar /lounge ....none exists.

• Stayed March 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Palm Bay, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2012

My wife and I stay at the Rocklin Park every March when we visit her sister (during our Lake Tahoe ski vacation). The rooms are Northern California casual with comfortable beds, fridges, and good in-room coffee & tea. The front desk and housekeeping are friendly and efficient.
This is a good place for romance, relaxation, or business. It is not a full service hotel, so don't expect room service or a doorman. There is free WiFi and continental breakfast.
We usually stay on Friday and Saturday nights which are usually very quiet, with an occasional wedding. Not sure what it's like during the week.
There are plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. Right off I-80 if need a place for the night while in transit.
We look forward to our visit again next month and will try to take some pics and post.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Turlock, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2011

I stayed in the King Balcony suite. The accommodations were very nice, bed was comfortable, and it was nice to have the balcony. I was there for only one night, but would go back again if I were in the area. The hotel staff were very accommodating and friendly. The breakfast was exactly what they advertise, in ample quantities. It is very quiet there, and it wasn't very busy. The construction is expected to take 2 more months, but it was not a bother. They must have had the day off when I was there. Also, ownership is changing hands, but I don't see what that has to do with the quality of my stay. I do recommend this place, and Serena directed me to a great Italian restaurant, Rubios, for dinner.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank KevinEdD95
Oakley, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2011

We stayed one night in a jacuzzi suite. Nice comfortable bed. Very clean. Nice staff. Amazing bathroom with a large jacuzzi tub, separate shower, and everything we could need. Breakfast was ok with waffles, yogurt, fruit, cereal, oatmeal, juice, bagels, and Starbucks coffee. Was just about the quietest hotel stay ever. Supposed to turn into a Holiday Inn Express in December.

Room Tip: Get the Jacuzzi room for an extra special treat!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank julann71
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2011

We are frequent visitors to Rocklin as our son and his family reside here. After trying every Rocklin hotel, this is the only one to which we will return.

The staff are friendly, patient and professional. The room we chose, a King with a private balcony that overlooks a wooded area, was quiet and clean. No freeway noise! The bed was comfortable and we both slept peacefully. The continental breakfast was more than adequate for our needs: yogurt, fresh fruit, waffles, bagels, English muffins, pastry, cereals.

We had the pool and spa to ourselves both nights. It is very clean with comfortable water temperatures. There is ample louge seating on the deck.

Internet access was through an ethernet cord and the TV station selection is limited on a dated TV. Upgrades to wireless and flat screen TVs are in the works with the recent sale, I am told.

The front desk clerk told us that the Rocklin Park has recently been purchased by Best Western and will soon have an operating restaurant again. This will add to its appeal and convenience.

We will be returning here, as the Roclin Park offers the best traveler's experience in this small community.

Room Tip: Choose a balcony/patio room. They overlook a quiet wooded area.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Michele W
Fullerton, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2011

I came here for several days per month for several months and the service and the hotel value was excellent. I believe the park is being sold, and I would recommend
the hotel in a second, I recommend to stay in the "main" building where the front desk and any amenities are located.. The manager there -Ann- seemed to always be there and gave the personal service necessary

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
talent, or
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2011

Very efficient staff. Clean and comfortable. Hooking up to high-speed wi-fi was a no-brainer. Finally guessed that the decor came from a Swiss influence (Knotty pine furniture and simplistic colors, non-objective modern prints).
By the way, I left my wallet in the room and was notified through a booking service after I was well on the road (Housekeeping didn't get into the room immediately after my departure). Retrieved it (It had been placed into a sealed envelope) and was asked to check to make sure all items were there. Wow!!!!!!

Room Tip: Quietest rooms would be on the side opposite the freeway.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rocklin
Heritage Inn Express Rocklin
Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento
Comfort Inn & Suites Rocklin
Holiday Inn Express Rocklin - Galleria Area
Staybridge Suites Rocklin - Roseville Area
Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville

Been to Rocklin Park Hotel? Share your experiences!