“2 night stay” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento

Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Roseville, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

i love come here its clean friendly and staff if you need something they get for you with in seconds of your request. I never any problems clean rooms its quiet. I come to this hotel 3-4 times a month

Room Tip: I always ask for a smoke room always available to me. this weekend I messed up on the booking becaus...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Lowell B
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Dear Lowell B,

Thank you for being loyal to our hotel. We appreciate your business and your lovely comments on tripadvisor for your experience at Days Inn Rocklin.

Specially, we glad that you enjoyed staying with us becz of Room cleanliness, comforts and staff attitude towards guest satisfaction. This bring more inspiration for entire staff to be on focus on hospitality services.

Thanks and see you again!

Kumar
GM
Three Forks, Montana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

I reserved my room weeks in advance. With special requests. ADA w/ canine companion. Drove 1000 miles. Tired and ready to rest informed after running my credit card. That If my dog was seen it would be 250$. Impression was a pet friendly hotel. NOT. DESK CLERK nicely recommended the hotels down the street. clerk cleared my reservation but did not return hold on my credit card. Took 10 days to get the money returned. Very displeased with service.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Location
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
GMBayAreaInns, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Days Inn Pinole. We strive everyday to make sure all our guest have a pleasant and relax stay.

I sincerely regret that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. Sorry for the late and it took 10 days for your monry to credit back to your account. We set very high goals for guest satisfaction and I personally want to make sure your next stay with us is an excellent one.

Please call me directly to book your next reservation, you won't be dissapointed!

Thanks Again!

Lalit Kumar

Travelers are raving about these Rocklin hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rocklin
Comfort Inn & Suites Rocklin
Heritage Inn Express Rocklin
Staybridge Suites Rocklin - Roseville Area
Holiday Inn Express Rocklin - Galleria Area
BEST WESTERN PLUS Orchid Hotel & Suites
BEST WESTERN Roseville Inn
BEST WESTERN Roseville Inn
#12 of 18 in Roseville

Been to Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento

Property: Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento
Address: 4515 Granite Dr, Rocklin, CA 95677-2149
Location: United States > California > Rocklin
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Rocklin