“Don't stay here... Front desk person could be nicer”

Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin
San Jose, Ca
“Don't stay here... Front desk person could be nicer”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I stayed one night on a business trip. I would not stay here again. Dirty carpets. Toilet ran all night.

Talked to front desk person upon check out and was told "if you didn't like the motel, you can stay somewhere else next time"

Believe me i will !!!!!!!!!!!

Don't stay here.

By The Way. I love Rocklin. It's a nice place to visit. Safe and friendly.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Alan W
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear Albert169,

I am sorry that your experience did not live up to expectations.

We take all the guest comments very seriously, we definitely try to give everyone a perfect satisfied experience. Any complaints for the rooms and customer services are taken seriously and thoroughly investigated. If you would like to discuss this matter any further, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Hope to See you again!

(916) 632 - 0101

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Downey
Reviewed January 23, 2014

The desk clerk was very nice, both personable and professional. Although the sheets were thin, the laundry and room in general were clean and well-maintained. The bedspread was to the bed as a table runner is to a tablecloth: reminiscent of one. I did wish for either a thicker blanket or a bedspread (instead of running the heater all night) due to the missing weather strip on the door (on the other hand, it was nice to have "real" air to breath at night).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Elizabeth S
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments. The kind words that you express are indeed what hospitality means. We want you to feel like at home and we take pride of it.
We do appreciate the fact that many people will read your message and will be able to capture your message to stay with us and enjoy their stay.
Please let me know whenever you are back so we could possibly find a good room for you. We will make sure that you will completely satisfied; after all, that is our goal.

Best regards,

Kearny, Arizona, United States
Reviewed January 22, 2014

this place has given us reasonably price for the past 3 or more years when we stay 2 or more days in a row fairly well cleaned will stay again. close to Safeway store and fast food. just off main Rocklin rd. have never had people standing around or looking around breakfast has freshly you cook waffles & more of the regular things .

Room Tip: a good place to stop before Reno. just before sac. new WalMart with in about 1 mile
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Jimmy,

Thanks for commenting on our hotel. We share all our guest comments with all the staff to get an opportunity to improve on our hotel services. We glad that you noticed the comforts and cleanliness
of rooms. Friendly attitude of our staff and near by shopping and restaurants.

Hope to see you again.

Thanks Again,
We appreciate your business.

Marina
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Their were many rude people staying at this hotel. I guess you get what you pay for at the clientele mirrors the value of the price of the room you pay for. Not a place to take your family for a vacation.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear Michael,

Thank you for the review of your stay. My staff and I are very proud of our beautifully renovated hotel with our continental breakfast that serves every morning. Specially we known for best services. I apologize for your experience for your stay.

Our wireless internet is actually free to all guests regardless of the amount of use or speed required. We take every guest comment very seriously and make sure we give the comfortable and most satisfaction to every guest.

Please call me if you have any further question at 916-632-0101

Thanks again!

Lalit kumar.
Krum, Texas, United States
Reviewed January 6, 2014

When I saw the price I figured I was in for a disappointment. I was wrong.
Goods
The price; the silence; the room; the bathroom; the location; all were well within standards. Good location for what I wanted, great place to get out and run early. Close to where I wanted to be. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and the bath was well kept. Heat worked well, it was cold.
Bads
The breakfast; the staff. Very small breakfast selection, nothing hot except a waffle (which the iron's timer didn't work). The staff felt the breakfast was for their families they brought to work with 'em. Did not see a whole lot of care.

The place looks like it'd been a while since it'd been remodeled, it was in good shape. People seemed happy at the pool. Parking lot was well lit and large enough to hold the folks staying there, even with trucks/trailers taking up 4/5 spots.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dear Jim,

Thank you for your review on our hotel. I am glad to read that you were please with the cleanliness and comforts of rooms the TV selection and the location! We strive to make every guest comfortable and happy and it seems we made that happen.

Thank you again for your review and noticing everything, we hope to see you again very soon!

East Wenatchee, Washington
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The room smelled, the bed sheets had cigarette burns and the carpet had bare spots. The mattress had seen better days and was well used. We got in late and were too tired to complain and request another room so we just plopped down and made due. The wife was not happy.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Bamboo Adam,

Thank you for the review of your stay. My staff and I are very proud of our beautifully renovated lobby where we serves breakfast every morning. I apologize for Bed sheet. We had supplied extra Towels and Bed sheets on your request for change.

Our current mattresses are soft and we have had several guests in recent months ask where they could purchase mattresses like ours because they felt they were extremely comfortable. However, I realize mattress firmness is a personal preference. I would like to let you know that all of our guestroom mattresses are scheduled to be replaced within the next few months as part of our current guestroom renovation.

Thanks Again for your stay at our hotel and hope to see you again!

Lalit Kumar,
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rocklin
Comfort Inn & Suites Rocklin
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville
Rocklin Park Hotel
Rocklin Park Hotel
#6 of 6 in Rocklin

Been to Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento? Share your experiences!