“From the Monterey Peninsula” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento

Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin
Marina
“From the Monterey Peninsula”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Their were many rude people staying at this hotel. I guess you get what you pay for at the clientele mirrors the value of the price of the room you pay for. Not a place to take your family for a vacation.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear Michael,

Thank you for the review of your stay. My staff and I are very proud of our beautifully renovated hotel with our continental breakfast that serves every morning. Specially we known for best services. I apologize for your experience for your stay.

Our wireless internet is actually free to all guests regardless of the amount of use or speed required. We take every guest comment very seriously and make sure we give the comfortable and most satisfaction to every guest.

Please call me if you have any further question at 916-632-0101

Thanks again!

Lalit kumar.
General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Krum, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

When I saw the price I figured I was in for a disappointment. I was wrong.
Goods
The price; the silence; the room; the bathroom; the location; all were well within standards. Good location for what I wanted, great place to get out and run early. Close to where I wanted to be. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and the bath was well kept. Heat worked well, it was cold.
Bads
The breakfast; the staff. Very small breakfast selection, nothing hot except a waffle (which the iron's timer didn't work). The staff felt the breakfast was for their families they brought to work with 'em. Did not see a whole lot of care.

The place looks like it'd been a while since it'd been remodeled, it was in good shape. People seemed happy at the pool. Parking lot was well lit and large enough to hold the folks staying there, even with trucks/trailers taking up 4/5 spots.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dear Jim,

Thank you for your review on our hotel. I am glad to read that you were please with the cleanliness and comforts of rooms the TV selection and the location! We strive to make every guest comfortable and happy and it seems we made that happen.

Thank you again for your review and noticing everything, we hope to see you again very soon!

Lalit Kumar
East Wenatchee, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

The room smelled, the bed sheets had cigarette burns and the carpet had bare spots. The mattress had seen better days and was well used. We got in late and were too tired to complain and request another room so we just plopped down and made due. The wife was not happy.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
Dear Bamboo Adam,

Thank you for the review of your stay. My staff and I are very proud of our beautifully renovated lobby where we serves breakfast every morning. I apologize for Bed sheet. We had supplied extra Towels and Bed sheets on your request for change.

Our current mattresses are soft and we have had several guests in recent months ask where they could purchase mattresses like ours because they felt they were extremely comfortable. However, I realize mattress firmness is a personal preference. I would like to let you know that all of our guestroom mattresses are scheduled to be replaced within the next few months as part of our current guestroom renovation.

Thanks Again for your stay at our hotel and hope to see you again!

Lalit Kumar,
Fort Bragg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2013

Staff was very accomidating and worked with my situation to make sure everything went smoothly. I had moved from a hotel down the road which was very unfriendly so it was comforting to come to a place where you are treated good and to have a comfortable, clean room. I would definitely recommend and stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear Tim,

Thank you for your stay at our hotel, We shared your comment to our staff to make sure whatever we are serving is a good service to our guests.

We are glad to read that you liked our hotel and hope to see you again.

Thanks Again!

Lalit Kumar
General Manager.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rocklin
Heritage Inn Express Rocklin
Rocklin Park Hotel
Rocklin Park Hotel
#6 of 6 in Rocklin
3.0 of 5 stars 85 reviews

Been to Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento? Share your experiences!