WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin
Fields Landing
“Disgusting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

lamp on desk did not work, shower curtain rod was on the throes of coming down, carpet had not been vacuumed in God knows how many days and who in God's name puts starch in the wash with Towels. they were like sandpaper. and all horizontal surfaces needed a good dusting. housekeeping must have spent all of ten minutes cleaning this room and didn't notice items were in need of repair? Pleeezzzzzzeeeee

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear Tim K.,

We appreciate your stay with us and please apologize for the missing items...it's our genuine staff mistake. thank you for sharing your unpleasant experience. We take your comments very seriously and share with all our staff where we have a room to improve on services and also we can share the information with management to improve on property.

We will definitely keep everything in order when you visit next time.

Please call me at 916-632-0101 to discuss further. Hope to see you again!

Lalit Kumar,
lalitkumar2208@yahoo.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Nehalem, Oregon, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great place to stay. Clean and easy to find. Just off I-80 outside Sacramento. This location is close to shopping, casino and entertainment. Give it a try and I thin you will enjoy it. I enjoyed the pool in the summer and trips to gold country in the fall. In the winter the ski areas are about 2 hours away. Lake Tahoe is also about 2 hours away.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be really nice. I alw2ays stay here when I come to see my kids. Well located nea...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Carolyn T
Dear Carolyn T.,

We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and the great service from my staff specially Vicky. We do understand how important it is for you to be satisfied. We are confident and with no doubts you will be back, and that is exactly what we want.
We appreciate your business and your comments, we look forward to see you soon!

Lalit Kumar
Days Inn Rocklin.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

I make my living following the poker trail throughout Northern California and the Reno/Tahoe area. In order to keep by bankroll in tact I have to really watch my travel expenses. At the same time, I don't want to sacrifice convenience or quality when it comes to my hotel accommodations. I have stayed at the Days Inn in Rocklin many, many times over the years as I go up and down Highway 80 visiting all the cardrooms. I have found this hotel to be an excellent value for someone who regularly travels along that route.The rooms are clean, the beds are good, and they even have refrigerators and microwaves. They also have a hot tub with strong jets that always helps me relieve a little stress. They are close to several decent restaurants, Safeway, and most importantly the Highway 80 on ramps that lead to the next cardroom. Vickie and Kumar always give me a good rate and have been quite helpful to me on a number of occasions. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who appreciates a good value and wants to save a few bucks for the next big poker game.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Pokerhunter,

We love to read your comments that you are one our regular guest looking for comfort and peaceful environment.

You have enjoyed our Sauna, Spa and Fitness room and given your suggestions for improvement.

All the credit goes to our entire team whose hard work meets our guest comforts and safety.

Hope to see you again!

Thanks Again!

Kumar
Manager.
(916) 632-0101
San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Unassuming entrance from the road, perhaps due to zoning restrictions. Nice basic Inn. Staff professional and very helpful and friendly. Room modest but accomidating and clean. Good value for the money.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank michael j
GMBayAreaInns, General Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Michael J,

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you. As you said, liked our Room cleanliness, comforts and helpful staff service. Please call us directly to get discounted room prices.

Thanks again and hope to see you again!

Lalit Kumar,
General Manager,
(916) 632-0101
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rocklin
Heritage Inn Express Rocklin
Comfort Inn & Suites Rocklin
Holiday Inn Express Rocklin - Galleria Area
Staybridge Suites Rocklin - Roseville Area
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - Roseville
Hyatt Place Sacramento Roseville

Been to Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento? Share your experiences!