“Pleasant Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin
San Jose, California
“Pleasant Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012

For the past 6-months I have been staying at the Day’s Inn in Rocklin CA. I stay about 5-6 days per month for work purposes. Every visit has been pleasant; the managers are very friendly and assertive to all of my needs. The rooms are clean and comfortable and they have the right amenities: HBO, your own refrigerator, public pool, gym, sauna, and free breakfast which for the price, you cannot beat it…quality services at affordable pricing.

David Blanco
San Jose, CA

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
San Francisco
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I stayed for 2 nights - king room - upstairs - no elevator. The room had an unpleasant odor - stale and maybe smoke - was supposed to be non-smoking. I was afraid to take my shoes off - the carpet looked nasty. When I picked up the alarm clock to set it the plug fell out (the plug was behind the bed so much for that!!) All the electrical outlets were worn - the plugs just fell back out and sparked. There was a dirty rag hanging over the curtain rod in the bathroom.
Other than that it was ok...

Room Tip: If you don't want to lug your bags up the stairs request a queen room - all the kings are upstai...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Bhupen12, Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, June 9, 2012
Dear Cactusjam,

Thank you for your feedback and comments.

We apologize for any misunderstanding about room types. We actually do offer King Size rooms on the first floor as well, though sometimes they do rent quickly. We are sorry about the outlet problem you encountered. We recently installed new desk-height outlets for added convenience. We will certainly check the outlets in your room to resolve any problems immediately.

Be assured that the carpets and guestrooms are thoroughly cleaned. We received received our sixth consecutive Chairman's Award from Wyndham Worldwide specifically for our quality and services. We steam clean our guest rooms every six months and train our housekeeping staff to carefully sanitize the entire room daily.

We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again. Thank you for your time and input. Safe travels!

Sincerely yours,

Rocklin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

Each and every time I come to Rocklin, I stay at the Days Inn. The staff is very friendly, always attentive to whatever my needs or concerns may be, always grateful for my choosing them and make me feel right at home. Their rates are very good and I've never had a problem getting a clean, warm, comfortable bed. Thanks to everyone for making my stays with them so welcoming and relaxing. You can't go wrong staying here.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Bhupen12, Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Dear Michael,

Thanks for your kind remarks. We sincerely appreciate the feedback and encouragment.

It's always our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Sincerely yours,

Lalit Kumar and Team
Days Inn - Rocklin, CA
Kearny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2012

The staff are very Friendly and help with all needs to make you feel at home away from home!!
This is the 3rd time we have visit this area in 3 yrs. WE have made it our stop for the home away from home so friendly!!! Clean and QUIET. = )
My Husband travel's every where and this is the one we do go out of our way to stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Bhupen12, Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, April 13, 2012
Hi Michelle,

Thanks so much for the kinds words. It's particularly nice to hear that our great service and quality has remained consistent over the years. We truly appreciate your business and enjoy serving you and your family.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Corydon, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

This was a new low. I pulled the sheets back and found hair between the covers and on the pillows. Obviously, the linens were not changed. I slept in my clothes on top the sheets and wrapped a towel around my pillow. It was icky.

• Stayed March 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
Bhupen12, Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Dear Bodidly,

Please accept our deepest apologies. There is absolutely no excuse for poor cleaning.

Be assured that our entire staff will be made aware of this comment and that we will double our efforts to avoid such mistakes in the future. We have a very experienced housekeeping staff and then inspect every cleaned room every day before a room is even made available. We clearly fell short here and hope you will give us another chance to earn your business.

Thank you again for your time and feedback. Please know we are sincerely commited to absolute quality and exceptional service.

Respectfully yours,

Helena, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

After traveling for 2 months in budget hotels from Santa Barbara to Rocklin, CA I can vouch for this hotel to be exactly as the hotel description describes. We liked this place so much we made a point to come back to exactly the same hotel after traveling for weeks. Kind, considerate, clean, pool and jucuzzi is in wonderful working order. The room is quite and one is able to sleep during the day with no disturbances, For those who have complained I suggest they stay in the neighborhood hotels and save $2.00 at Howard Johnsons (HJ) and/or Heritage where sports teams stay and run up and down halls all night, parties galore, HJ hires and allows maintenance to install new carpet at all hours of the night....ridicoulos. This has been our best value for the money and we can rest in peace.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Bhupen12, Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, March 11, 2012
Dear Montanins,

It is truly our pleasure to serve. Thank you so much for the compliments and confirmation of our genuine attitude toward.

As noted, we try to maintain a quiet, professional atmosphere so our guests can truly relax. Our rates are sensible and our efforts and attention to service is sincere. We look forward to seeing you and your fellow travelers soon. Business has been tough in the Sacramento area over the last several years, but it's nice to be reminded by guests like you that our efforts to impress are not going unnoticed.

P.S. We are just completed a major remodel and hope you'll give us your feedback. Thanks again!

Days Inn Rocklin
kumar@daysinnrocklin.com
Rocklin, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

I have stayed here numerous times and have had nothing but good experiances. I have stayed at differant hotels and motels around the area and have paid considerably more for just a bigger hotel...not bigger room. I'm a complainer by nature and if something wasn't right with my stay I would have no problem expressing my displeasure. I've not once had to complain about anything. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. The breakfast is to be expected...juice, toast , waffles, coffee, pastries. If you want to complain that its not enough then go spend alot more somewhere else and get bacon eggs and sausages added. Its fine. Starbucks is right down the street if thats needed and a great restaurant called Venita Rheas that sounds Italian but makes breakfast, lunch or dinner and its a fair price for the amount of food they serve you. I'd recommend this place to anyone, no problem.
Pleased from Brentwood

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank cjames1014
Bhupen12, Manager at Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento, responded to this review, December 13, 2011
Dear CJames,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It really is nice to hear encouraging words sometimes. Our whole staff works hard to make every guest stay enjoyable and comfortable. It really lifts everyone's spirits when we hear that our guests notice.

Thanks again for making our day. Happy Holidays!

Days Inn - Rocklin, CA
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rocklin
Holiday Inn Express Rocklin - Galleria Area
BEST WESTERN Roseville Inn
#12 of 18 in Roseville
3.5 of 5 stars 328 reviews
Hampton Inn and Suites Roseville

Been to Days Inn Rocklin/Sacramento? Share your experiences!