“Taste of home”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Sumter, South Carolina
“Taste of home”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I grew up in South Carolina and love BBQ. This is one of the few BBQ restaurants we have heard of in the area. We have visited twice now.

The strawberry lemonade is amazing! They serve it in a huge mason jar and the refills keep on coming. They will even give you a to-go cup before you leave.

On our first visit I had the tri-tip. Good. On our last visit I had the pulled pork sandwich. I thought it was a little dry, but still tasty.

I would not recommend the artichoke appetizer, but the spinach & artichoke dip was good. They also give you rolls with honey butter which are yummy.

The service is always good and the servers are friendly. It's a nice place to go when you want some good ol' Southern style BBQ.

• Visited May 2014

Rocklin, California
“Good Ribs”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good beef ribs and large portions. If you enjoy southern cooking, it is a great place. Fried okra and collard greens. Good service even when busy.
Have had two birthday dinners with 10-12 people and we were served quickly with good service.

• Visited November 2013
“Stick to the Ribs”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I've been to Lucille's twice. Both times we had pork ribs and beef ribs. The beef ribs are amazingly awesome! No fatty mouthfuls. My family also enjoys the pork ribs. We went on a busy Saturday night with a party of 6. Two appetizers, 3 cocktails, two platters of pork ribs, and one of the beef ribs, $150 out the door.
We had some great leftovers with that order for the next day. I think it's best to skip the appetizers, and the sides are not impressive, but the ribs will not disappoint. There was a loud band the first time that I didn't care for. On the second visit (5/10/14) there was one gentlemen with a guitar. Our server was very attentive. I really enjoyed his music. We are looking forward to returning for another great time.

• Visited May 2014
Lodi, CA
“WOW! Great BBQ and service.”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We had the Texas BBQ brisket. It just melts in your mouth. Add their BBQ sauce and it's even better.
Had the BBQ chips for appetizer with BBQ ranch. Very good.
Our waitress was so accommodating and even offered full size take out drinks!
We will definitely go back often. You can't go wrong here with many choices. Pastas, sandwiches, fried chicken, ribs and more.

• Visited April 2014
Rocklin, California, United States
“Good BBQ”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Come ready to eat, Lucille's has a huge menu and has something for everyone. The BBQ is really good and the bread pudding is awesome. In my opinion the salads are overpriced and filled with too much lettuce, but everything else on the menu is good.

• Visited July 2013