“And People Go There”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed December 2, 2009

Well, I know mexican food. I would not bring my Mom or Dad here. Food was disappointing.
Service was average.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 1, 2008

really really cheap food and its really good! me and my room mate love this place! haha

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 1, 2007

My last experience at Cafe Delicious was terrible. Both the inside and outside were very dirty; outside was trash, litter and produce boxes strewn about. Inside, there were straw wrappers, napkins, etc. on the floor, glass cabinets smudged all over with greasy fingerprints and who knows what. There were only two other diners in the entire restaurant, but 3 tables were not cleaned off. There were at least 2 waitstaff, so this mess was inexcusable. Speaking of waitstaff, ours was the stereotypical loud gum chewing, unkempt, dirty apron type. The furniture was worn out. Tape on the holes, padding to the springs, table tops worn down to an unintended multi-color look.

The food was only so-so. I wondered if there was anything wrong with it; I shuddered to think what the kitchen was like. I'm sure this is NOT what the founding family had in mind.

I won't go back.