“Fantastic Time”

Xtreme Craze
Ranked #7 of 13 things to do in Rocklin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Where Family and Friends Come to Play! Xtreme Craze in Rocklin is Northern California's largest and most advanced Laser Tag and Family Entertainment Center. With over 18,000 square feet, Xtreme Craze offers a state-of-the-art 7,000 square foot multi-level laser tag arena, a CrazyZone filled with huge inflatable bounce houses, a full arcade with prize center and a café serving fresh made-to-order pizza.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Yorktown, Virginia
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Fantastic Time”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Celebrated our son's B-day. Good thing since it was raining outside all day. We have done a few laser tag games before, but nothing like this. This was a whole new twist. We got a host (employee - Austin who worked it all out. All we had to do was show up. He did it all!! Kids (and I) had a blast. The game scenario was totally different what we were use to. I thought it was better then what we have experienced before. I highly recommend this place for parties and just plain fun on a rainy day...or any day for that matter.

Would like to put a shout out to the employee, Austin, for making my son's day special. He did an awesome job.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank pd2div

Newcastle, California, United States
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Fun day!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We came to Laser Craze for Fathers Day and I was so pleased that the staff was knowledgeable about the services they can provide. I ordered the family 4 pack and was told my husband was free for Fathers Day so they adjusted the price. My son was looking forward to the Laser tag but once we were inside he had a anxiety attack and the staff was great dealing with us and giving us a bounce house wrist band in place of laser tag. It makes such a difference as a parent when a business makes your experience a top priority.
I wish the games were all one token. Also in the pizza package with the 4 fountain drinks I think we should also have a choice of a slushy for a small additional fee.

Visited June 2013