“Fantastic Time” 5 of 5 stars

Add it.
Laser Craze
Ranked #5 of 11 things to do in Rocklin
More attraction details
Owner description: Xtreme Craze is an 18,000 square foot family entertainment center. Featuring a state-of-the-art 7,000 square foot multi-level laser tag arena, Huge bounce house/obstacles area, full arcade with redemption center and cafe serving fresh made-to-order pizza, snacks and drinks.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Fitchburg, Wisconsin
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Fantastic Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Celebrated our son's B-day. Good thing since it was raining outside all day. We have done a few laser tag games before, but nothing like this. This was a whole new twist. We got a host (employee - Austin who worked it all out. All we had to do was show up. He did it all!! Kids (and I) had a blast. The game scenario was totally different what we were use to. I thought it was better then what we have experienced before. I highly recommend this place for parties and just plain fun on a rainy day...or any day for that matter.

Would like to put a shout out to the employee, Austin, for making my son's day special. He did an awesome job.

Visited March 2014

Newcastle, California, United States
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Fun day!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

We came to Laser Craze for Fathers Day and I was so pleased that the staff was knowledgeable about the services they can provide. I ordered the family 4 pack and was told my husband was free for Fathers Day so they adjusted the price. My son was looking forward to the Laser tag but once we were inside he had a anxiety attack and the staff was great dealing with us and giving us a bounce house wrist band in place of laser tag. It makes such a difference as a parent when a business makes your experience a top priority.
I wish the games were all one token. Also in the pizza package with the 4 fountain drinks I think we should also have a choice of a slushy for a small additional fee.

Visited June 2013