“Worth the trip”

Pottery World
Ranked #6 of 157 Restaurants in Rocklin
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was looking for some specially sized pots for my pergola and my friend and I decided to eat luch at this location. I was excellent and worth the trip from El Dorado Hills.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The food at Pottery World Cafe in Rocklin, California, is wonderful but we found the service there yesterday (8/24/13) to be painfully disorganized and inadequate. I brought out-of-town guests there and we were given a vibrating pager and advised of a 40 minute wait even though several tables were set but not occupied. We were finally seated, had a long wait for just water and finally went and got our own. Yet a longer wait before the hostess, changing roles, came and took our orders.
We were seated within view of the open kitchen...and about an hour after sitting down our salads finally were brought to us by the fellow working in the kitchen area (which seems too small for the number of people the cafe is set for). During this time we noticed other guests approaching the hostess/waitress and leaving when told of the wait time. Others chose to wait it out. Yet several tables remained set and unoccupied. Clearly short of staff resulting in lost business and unhappy customers - both those who chose to sit (and endure extremely slow service) and those who left to get back in their cars and find somewhere else to eat. But, yes, I'll still say that the food, when it finally came, was great and this includes the desserts!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I took my daughter and her roommate there on a Sunday morning. We were looking for outdoor, comfy place to have a good breakfast...this was the place. To sit outside and hear the water fountains and look at the unique art work, well it was just what we were looking for. Our breakfast was great, well served and prepared. Our waitress was so nice and took our order and had a great knowledge of the menu. What I love about this place is that when you are done, you can walk around and experience such a wonderful décor. I was truly happy. A perfect ending to my daughters visit. Please note: My husband thinks it is a bit dainty for him!!!!

1  Thank Carol J
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Picked up deserts for a dinner party...Lava Cakes and Peanut Butter Cups.
HEAVENLY!
It will be a regular stop...It is inside a fantastic pottery and home store!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Depending on the weather, you can select inside seating or outside seating with so much ‘eye candy’ to take in. I have been to Pottery World Café several times and I have never been disappointed with the food or service. Mostly sandwiches, homemade soaps and salads but don’t forget the wonderful decadent deserts which are all featured in the glass case upon entering the restaurant. You can order a glass of wine to have with your lunch and you’re allowed to take your glass and stroll through the different, very unique, areas of merchandise throughout this large building. Don’t forget to take in the sites of many huge water fountains and beautiful pottery in the outside area. At Christmas time it’s a sight to behold and after Christmas you can find some real treasures all marked down in price. This is a wonderful café and a great spot to visit with a girlfriend for a special lunch experience.

Been to Pottery World? Share your experiences!