WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #61 of 136 Restaurants in Rocklin
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Krum, Texas, United States
“Fun place - will be back!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

No sharing! They worked with my "senior" & allowed me to have all you can eat & her have a la carte. Nice folks!

The food was great, lots of it and was not outlandishly priced. For an A.Y.C.E. it hits the mark well.

Fantastic staff, friendly, willing to suggest and advise. (I did not eat enough to warrant the AYCE and the staff let me know how to save money - :)

• Visited December 2013

Roseville, California
“Pretty Good Sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We enjoy PK Sushi quite a bit. There are many sushi options around us, but PK seems to always serve decent quality food.

Visited October 2013
Roseville, California
“Nice staff but just average sushi”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Went there with my family of four to celebrate an occasion. Friendly and helpful staff in a busy but nice atmosphere. Did the all you can eat for the 4 of us (2 kids under 13) at $24 per person. Sushi arrived looking nice and they have a diverse menu. The biggest knock is the amount of rice they use in their long and hand rolls. Ridiculous. Could hardly taste the fish and ingredients. Every roll was packed with extra rice. The nigiri sushi had the right amount of rice, it was only the rolls that they tried to fill you up on. Been living in the area for a couple of years after moving down from Reno...in Reno, every sushi bar has all you can eat and the competitiveness of it makes each place strive to provide well balanced rolls in regard to the rice. In this area, AYCE is still a novelty, so I think PK Sushi is trying to protect their profit margins by trying to get you to fill up on rice. I've had sushi all over the country, and although the quality of the fish here seemed good, I will likely not come back due to the ratio of rice to fish.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank silverstater
Lincoln, CA
“We won't be back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Maybe we ordered the wrong rolls, but my husband and I both agreed that they were very lacking in flavor. We only ate california rolls so I can't comment on any of the other food. I have had better from the Raley's deli counter for sure!

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Awesome food and service!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

We visited PK Sushi on Friday and it was a great experience! The all you can eat fresh sushi (not from a buffet) was amazing and worth the $25 per person! Sarah, our server, was amazing and she worked very hard to make sure we had enough variety and portions. The mushrooms, shrimp and rolls were absolutely fantastic! We would love to recommend this to any sushi lovers out there. And even to people who don't think they like sushi. There are many cooked items that are mouth watering and yummy! Sarah also made sure that the people who don't like very spicy items got plenty of choices and everyone was happy!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Pk Sushi? Share your experiences!