“I don't know how they do it!”

Heritage Inn Express Rocklin
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin
california
“I don't know how they do it!”
Reviewed April 8, 2009

Cute building, the rooms were very clean. Both employees we came in contact with were smiling and friendly, they even offered thoughts for dinner. The breakfast was great. Mini bagels and cream cheese, yes frozen waffles but they were very good. They even had sugas free syrup along with regular syrup. They had small fruit cups, and coffee in the lobby 24 hours, even with coffee makers in the room. I don't know how they do it for $69.00.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lvegasfan
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, September 17, 2013

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do every thing possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at (916) 632-3366

bdev@heritagehotelgroup.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
porterville, ca
Reviewed September 2, 2006

Don't know where the only other reviewer stayed--we stay here on a regular basis when visiting our son. It has always been a pleasant experience. The reason I question the other reviewer is because you have to pass a Denny's restaurant, and an Arby's, to even get back to the hotel (the only driveway goes right next to both...) That is the only downside--it's back behind these places and the first time we stayed, we had trouble finding the right driveway. For the price, it is an excellent place to stay.

• Liked — clean and comfortable
  • Disliked — a bit noisy in the morning
  • Stayed October 2005, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6 Thank lopezfam
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, September 19, 2013

Stockton, CA
Reviewed August 13, 2006

We were quoted a price higher than the rate chart read. The desk clerk compromised and lowered it some. Other than that, this was our experience. The gate on the swimming pool required a key. In asking the front desk, we were told, "just put your hand inside the gate and push the lever and the gate will open, it isn't locked". The pool had "chunks" of something floating in it, the jacuzzi was extremely hot and the switch to turn the bubbles on broken. When reporting it, they simply said, "I have no maintenance here today". Back at the room, we tried to read at the bedside...the lamps switch was broken and even sounded like electrical wire shorting. No one up front could tell us of any near by places to eat. "We really don't have anything around here close, you have to go back by the Galleria". The next morning in light, we saw several places that could have been recommended. There were several of us staying there who had gone to Rocklin for a 40th anniversary, from different cities. None of us will ever be back. This was a terrible experience for all of us, for some like us, this was the only vacation we would have all summer.
Highly sadened and disappointed with the entire experience.

Stayed August 2006
1 Thank 1Katrinka
Braham D, Manager at Heritage Inn Express Rocklin, responded to this review, September 18, 2013

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Again , I apologize for the inconvenience during you stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly (916) 632-3366

bdev@heritagehotelgroup.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rocklin
Comfort Inn & Suites Rocklin
Rocklin Park Hotel
Rocklin Park Hotel
#6 of 6 in Rocklin
Best Western Plus Orchid Hotel & Suites

Been to Heritage Inn Express Rocklin? Share your experiences!