“Meager breakfast compared to others”

Surestay Plus Hotel By Best Western Rocklin
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Rocklin
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Nice motel, clean. Well located.
But ran out of bagels by 6:30 am, and no peanut butter nor cream cheese as spreads (and some protein). Dismal breakfast offering compared to other motels (Kinda felt like a promise of breakfast, then a "bait-and-switht"....)

Room Tip: beware close to elevators. partying and smoking in hallways half the night.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Lois94901
Braham D, General Manager at Surestay Plus Hotel By Best Western Rocklin, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

I hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Again , I apologize for the inconvenience during you stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly (916) 632-3366

Reviewed December 10, 2013

We've stayed here more than once and it is a great location just off highway 80. Price is amazingly low for the quality of the accommodations. Nothing within walking distance but many good restaurants within a couple of miles.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Braham D, Manager at Surestay Plus Hotel By Best Western Rocklin, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do every thing possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again.

If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at (916) 632-3366

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I'm a writer, and find Heritage Inn Express in Rocklin a fine place to work in peace and quiet, with considerate, friendly staff and personable manager. It's also close to where my two boys go to school, and convenient for them to visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Braham D, Manager at Surestay Plus Hotel By Best Western Rocklin, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

We booked a room using united miles. Unfortunately there was a fire in the Rocklin area so the hotel smelled of smoke (not its fault), but the hotel itself is pretty run down and has an interesting clientele (guy in a wife-beater t-shirt walking in with a 6 pack of beer). We decided to move down the road to a less smoky location, but also to find a hotel that was a bit more upscale.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank FredPV
Braham D, Manager at Surestay Plus Hotel By Best Western Rocklin, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I was given a room that was occupied by someone else, walked in to find someone in the bed. Check in took way to long and was told I needed to come back in a hour to sign the paper. The room was disgustingly dirty. The mattress was ripped and stained. The sheets had blood stains and appeared as if they were dirty. There was fecal matter from I hope a dog on the elevator floor. I have enclosed photos as they are worth a thousand words.

The police squad of 5 cars was there in at 6:00 AM. You couldn't pay me to stay in this motel again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank miskacat01
Braham D, Manager at Surestay Plus Hotel By Best Western Rocklin, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We have stayed at this budget hotel several times and this is our third review. Our king bed room is always clean and comfortable but this time they did not give us a microwave or frig, even though we requested them. There are lots of people who live here permanently so there are some drawbacks. The breakfast has deteriorated since we first started staying here. By 7:15 AM the breakfast food is almost completely gone--only bread, cereal and toaster waffles left. Even the juice was gone. No one comes to replenish the food table. The staff is helpful but there are always a lot of people hanging around. Still---it is definitely a bargain and our room is always comfortable. Wifi is good. Suggestion to hotel--use regular king sheets for the king beds, not California king sheets which are too small and come off in the night. If you do not require luxury and want a clean, budget room--Heritage Inn is still a bargain.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side away from the highway.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hotgrandmacwt

Reviewed September 7, 2013

We enjoyed our stay, lots of cute retirees, families and a boys sports team that wiped out the nice little breakfast which helped us start our day. Staff was quick to fix and accommodate. Walking distance to food.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Braham D, Manager at Surestay Plus Hotel By Best Western Rocklin, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

bdev@heritagehotelgroup.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rocklin
Comfort Inn & Suites Rocklin
#36 of 82 in Sacramento
Best Western Roseville Inn
Best Western Roseville Inn
#9 of 18 in Roseville

Been to Surestay Plus Hotel By Best Western Rocklin? Share your experiences!