“OK Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I did not enjoy my meal. The spaghetti was overcooked and the water tasted of bleach. I thought if was just me, but everyone at my table mentioned the water. We will go if our school gas another spirit night, but I am not interested in returning.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Visited here with a group of about 16 seniors. We initially sat in a very nice outdoor area, but some of the ladies were chilly, so we moved indoors. Staff was very accommodating and pleasant. I enjoyed the lasagna very much. It wasn't deep dish like I am used to, but it was very tasty. The lasagna came with plain bread, but my server arranged for garlic butter on the side with a real "can do" attitude. I enjoyed amazing service from "Katy" - I don't think that's how she spelled it, but that's the way it sounded. She had the perfect balance of personality and professionalism. I enjoyed a nice glass of Zinfandel and it was a generous pour. The menu had good variety. My friends ordered many different selections, including some nice looking salads, and everyone seemed pretty happy. The portions were generous and many take home boxes were to be seen. The server had good things to say about the manager; I think that goes with good service !

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Don't let the "pizza" part fool you. It is much more than a standard pizza place. Tried a couple of appetizers and salads. All were nicely prepared, fresh and very tasty, as well as served in large portions. Service was also very good. We could actually carry on a conversation and hear it, so we thought the atmosphere was great. Would definitely go back. This place was recommended to us and glad we tried it.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Our Scuba diving group met here on the outside patio for our monthly get together and the food and service were great. The pizza's and thier meatball subs were delicious and the Tiramisu and Gelato were great choices after dinner. There is a play area for kids near the patio and suble changes to the decor from the former location of Tahoe Joes. Justin the Bartender was great handling all our drink orders. Lots of menu choices but the pizzia and meatball subs seemed to be the order of choice.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

not very good pizza. disapointed in the the atmosphereand style. Quality of food was ok, the menu fair. overall not ver memorable experience.

Been to Skipolini's Pizza & Pasta? Share your experiences!