“Very good”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

This has been the fifth time here and I'm never dissatisfied. The best turkish restaurant in the Roseville area. The meat is spiced perfectly with a kick of spicy and the service amazing. I recommend it to everybody I know.

There are newer reviews for Anatolian Table

Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

I have been here for dinner with my wife and for business lunches. It's a nice atmosphere and great food. Go for something different.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

If you haven't tried Turkish food yet, you're missing out! Delicious yogurt dressings, carved lamb, chicken, and beef meats. The flat breads and egg plant dishes are amazing. We love to take visiting friends and family here. Order a few dishes and share them family-style.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We were in Roseville and looking for someplace to have an evening meal. By chance we saw the sign for Turkish food and decided to try it. What a wonderful surprise. Just off 65 on the east is this small restaurant with authentic dishes, great service, and even a belly dancer on Saturday night.Try any of the lamb dishes or the kebabs. We will stop here when we are traveling through. Just about 3 miles from I-80.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

What a unexpected treat to find such an exciting dining choice in Rocklin !!!! A menu loaded with many choices and all are delicious. Diners who enjoy an "out-of-the-ordinary" taste experience in an exotic atmosphere won't be disappointed !!!

1  Thank Cheryl G

Been to Anatolian Table? Share your experiences!