“My favorite restaurant!”

Dining options: Reservations
Roseville, California
“My favorite restaurant!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I were planning a trip to Turkey in 2011 and we weren't sure what the food was like so I suggested a visit to Anatolian Table restaurant in Rocklin, CA and we have been going at least once a month since then!

The Anatolian Table offers authentic Turkish cuisine in a comfortable atmosphere with EXCELLENT service.

On Saturday nights a belly dancer entertains the crowd...and they do get crowded on Saturdays so a reservation is recommended.

For an appetizer try the sigara boregi (a savory Turkish pastry) or the mucver (zucchini pancake)...both delicious!

The Tavuk (chicken) guvec is my personal favorite entree but absolutely everything we have tried has been superb.

And for desert...try the baklava, kadayif or kunefe. You can't go wrong with any of these choices!

I have taken friends and family to Anatolian Table and many of them have gone on to recommend it to their friends and family.

With a second location opening shortly I'm sure Anatolian Table is here to stay!

• Visited March 2013

East Bay
“Must place to go!”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

We have been here a number of times over the last 3 years and always a 5+
Meals are great and so is the service and value,
37b is a great value for more than 4.
Now, if they would only open in the East Bay.

Rocklin, California
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My husband and I went here one time and now we are addicted!! The food was amazing and the service was great! My husband requests to go here all the time. We now buy hummus as a part of our regular groceries thanks to this place. Everything we tried we have liked. I highly recommend this place! The first time we went the manager found out it was our first time and he even gave us a couple of free samples of items!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank rbins18
Portland, Oregon
“Great food,highly recommend”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My sister and her husband love this place so they took me last nt. The food was so good. I highly recommend the pork chops and the appetizer of about 7 different spreads like spicy hummus,etc. great service as well.

1 Thank Lauradufel
Yuba City, California
“Good food/different food”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

This restaurant is in a strip mall & might be overlooked, but that would be a mistake. Their Turkish food is very good and reasonable. There is a huge variety of dishes, including vegetarian, with a lot of plates that include meat, salad, and rice. The wine list is reasonable & includes excellent Turkish wines, which are hard to find in Ca. They tend to be busy on Sat. nights when a belly dancer performs; other nights (Fri., Sun.) less so. We have been going here for a couple of years now & recommend it. I've also been once for lunch, which is a bit more food than I like mid-day, but hearty eaters would enjoy that.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank LadyMarion

Been to Anatolian Table? Share your experiences!