Staybridge Suites Rocklin - Roseville Area
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residence Inn Roseville(Roseville)
Courtyard Roseville(Roseville)
View Hotel
All reviewsthunder valley casinostayed herebedroom kingindoor pool and jacuzzistove topfree weightslaundry facilityevening appetizersmini kitchenliving areawedding partyfree breakfastclean hotelcoffee makereasy accessgood sizeconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 17, 2010

Great comfortable and modern suites hotel in Placer Valley. Great value for the quality and comfort factor in the rooms. One bedroom suites with kitchenette was wonderful.
The dining room and breakfast was high quality with plenty of variety.
I'll go back!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BrokerPaul
Reviewed December 8, 2009

Was a nice place , but has Construction crew staying long term and they are taking over..Better learn to speak spanish and know gang signs now.. Looks like they are there for the long haul for brige construction...

Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2009

I've stayed here several times with girfriends while on a weekend scrapbooking adventrue at the nearby GREEN TANGARINES store. Love the breakfast and the friendly staff. It's perfect for our needs. It's hard to find the first time literally hidden behing a strip mall. Looking for it at night for the first time can be tricky.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank VictoriaToTheRescue
Reviewed October 3, 2009

We just had a little problem looking for the place because it was behind a mall other than that we are very pleased with the hotel. The reception and dining area was spacious & clean. The room at $89 for advanced purchase was a good deal as well since the suite was a good size & had free breakfast. The front desk personnel was very helpful.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank kate2010
Reviewed July 10, 2009

I got an unheard of deal on a room at this hotel thru Priceline (dare I say...$65???). Usually when I call a hotel I've Pricelined, I get treated like a squatter and am begrudgingly - and often denied - my specific room type request. When I called here, minutes after them accepting my low bid - I was cheerily given a 1-bedroom suite with 2 double beds, a kitchen, and a living room with fold-out couch even though my bid was only for a standard room! I was so grateful for their service, but worried that I would be showing up to a dive hotel. But no! It's brand new, right in the middle of retail chain central, and when I walked in the lobby, my first reaction was that it almost looked like it could be someone's residence. And, the room was the same. Beautiful decor and everything you need (including a great showerhead and herbal soaps!)...and very stylish! The icing...a TV for each of my two kids and free wireless internet. Highly recommend this place...especially for extended stays. (We haven't had the breakfast yet so I can't comment on that, but it sure looks like it's going to be a nice continental set-up.)

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family